So what happened in Bristol?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Thank you for your service [emoji106]

Edit I thought it appeared automatically, I guess then the list of defaulters isn’t a true reflection of the actual members who have been banned then.

The ever revolving door at the Joss mans office....
“ OFF CAP”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Edit I thought it appeared automatically, I guess then the list of defaulters isn’t a true reflection of the actual members who have been banned then.

No, it’s not automatic. Just about everyone who gets a perma-ban is posted there. Those who receive a short one sometimes do, sometimes don’t.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Oh that makes sense, so it’s downto the moderator who issued the ban deciding wether to mark it up so to speak, that makes sense[emoji106]

Yep. Of course, you can see whether a particular member is banned by finding a post of theirs and looking - but that involves effort to find a post from the user you're interested in. Some mods are more diligent about posting temporary bans in the sub-forum than others, and sometimes the boss goes on a campaign to encourage us to be more diligent. That tends to last a short time, before most get a little bored of doing it for temporary bans. As I said earlier, it's very rare for a perma-ban not to be noted there.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When does this user appear on the moderating page as banned?

EA38AA4C-D2A5-4C29-9FE1-E2EA0740B66C.jpeg

D

Deleted member 2719

People like Mouldy and Baker are basically scared. A world where people stand up for what is right, even if that means breaking the law, terrifies them. If the government makes laws diminishing human rights, they will blindly follow. That world makes sense to them. Simple, easy to follow.
It’s why they are so easily manipulated and controlled. They’ll follow blindly. And when they see people that don’t, it doesn’t compute.

But luckily, the protest I attended is deemed lawful under current Covid restrictions and I didn’t witness or partake in any anti social behaviour. Nor would I.

#killthebill
I believe in common sense laws.
By letting people make their owns laws will only fracture society.
That has been happening and who is controlling the split of our great country?

The left activist are driving it home, it's time we got hold of our country by the scruff of the neck and found some discipline on our streets again.

Taking back control of Britain and build back better.

The killthebill wording, tells you everything you need to know about these muppets.

Angry nasty people should never prosper.

Bang them up Danno.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

The left activist are driving it home, it's time we got hold of our country by the scruff of the neck and found some discipline on our streets again.

The killthebill wording, tells you everything you need to know about these muppets.

Bang them up Danno.

Chuck em a bar of soap, nobody likes a smelly [emoji40]

D

Deleted member 2719

Chuck em a bar of soap, nobody likes a smelly [emoji40]

They may well be, but I prefer to be as far away as possible from them.

I have no doubts as soon as they get a chance they will be expelling carbon on planes, like the gobby Swedish girl, who is off buzzing around the world destroying the planet.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Bang them up Danno.

3T4p5n.gif

D

Deleted member 2719

Seems like, the more foul mouthed and abusive you are, the more protection you get from being publicly put up in the main headlines.

He isn't the first to get away with this.

I think you will agree, consistency is all anyone asks for.

Can you imagine if it was the other way around?:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here