Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So we meet again.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Me? I'm pooping bricks. Really would have rather faced anybody but Palace. Also not happy to see them hit the net three times today either. Don't need them getting the scoring habit at this stage. I actually feel a bit sick just thinking about it.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Me? I'm pooping bricks. Really would have rather faced anybody but Palace. Also not happy to see them hit the net three times today either. Don't need them getting the scoring habit at this stage. I actually feel a bit sick just thinking about it.

This, they have just ended their winless run today as well so its not the greatest time to play them.

As long as we dont let them get a result at Selhurst, then i think we COULD get to the final. This certainly is the ultimate derby match so if we get to the final, ill have no nerves left before it !!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Oh boy! After 46 games, it comes down to this. You couldn't make it up. Us v Them.

EXACTLY, I would never have thought of this scenario in my wildest dreams. Its fate, everything rests on this.

You are definitely the favourites but anything can happen

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
EXACTLY, I would never have thought of this scenario in my wildest dreams. Its fate, everything rests on this.

It'll be a famous triumph for years to come for whoever wins it, games like these are what football is about, pride, glory and a trip to Wembley all at stake, I cannot wait!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
If Dougie was still there Id be more worried. At Xmas I dont think one person in the country wouldve said that Dougie was a better manager than Holloway (except a palace fan perhaps). Now Dougie is considered a prospect (obviously left knowing there was little left he could do at Palace) and Holloway seems to have messed up the whole team.

Unless theres controversy I can't see Holloway engineering a win for Palace.

Great!!!! :)

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

I wouldn't say we are favorites because as you say anything can happen. Well done on scraping in, I think one more fixture and it would have been night night palace.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I wouldn't say we are favorites because as you say anything can happen. Well done on scraping in, I think one more fixture and it would have been night night palace.

Even though we won ? I know where your coming from mate . Our form has been dire but lately we have started to show some Resolve and glimpses of our old self . Weather we have enough over two legs I don't know but at least we have the oppotunitity ( I had resigned myself to missing out ). I make you favourites , with your run your on , but in the play offs who knows . It will be hard for the loser but the winner will have to complete the job at wembley or it will be a big anti climax . The nerves will certainly grow this week but ATM I'm pretty calm

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even though we won ? I know where your coming from mate . Our form has been dire but lately we have started to show some Resolve and glimpses of our old self . Weather we have enough over two legs I don't know but at least we have the oppotunitity ( I had resigned myself to missing out ). I make you favourites , with your run your on , but in the play offs who knows . It will be hard for the loser but the winner will have to complete the job at wembley or it will be a big anti climax . The nerves will certainly grow this week but ATM I'm pretty calm

Do you think that you will miss having Dobbie? What a ****ing potential nightmare scenario for us if he could have played

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Jeez, come on Palace fans, stop saying we're favourites. You're a premiership side in waiting with a premiership-standard ground, whilst we're an over-promoted League One team playing in soulless modern bowl. right? You've got a better manager and better players haven't you? And the win against Peterborough proves you can beat anyone in this division, doesn't it?

I don't like all this "Yeah you're favourites" talk. You're getting your excuses in early so that if we win you can console yourselves that, yes, it's bad but given our current forms you didn't really expect anything else. But of course if you win as underdogs ..... Well, I've been one of the more vociferous opponents of an Away End on NSC - but I may well change my mind!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Of all the options at 12.45 yesterday, Palace looked like our best bet to get through the semis. And we got them. The leagues in- form side stumbled at the last hurdle too. I'm feeling very confident that over two legs we'll see off Palace. Their defence looks very frail. Then I'll think about the final.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Jeez, come on Palace fans, stop saying we're favourites. You're a premiership side in waiting with a premiership-standard ground, whilst we're an over-promoted League One team playing in soulless modern bowl. right? You've got a better manager and better players haven't you? And the win against Peterborough proves you can beat anyone in this division, doesn't it?

I don't like all this "Yeah you're favourites" talk. You're getting your excuses in early so that if we win you can console yourselves that, yes, it's bad but given our current forms you didn't really expect anything else. But of course if you win as underdogs ..... Well, I've been one of the more vociferous opponents of an Away End on NSC - but I may well change my mind!

It's hardly excuses, we will still be gutted if we lose. But at the moment you are definitely favourites given both our forms, a few months ago though I would have had it he other way around, but luckily for us Holloway has made his mark on the team and we are now shite, but we could probably make you laugh in the press conference though

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I think now is the time to mention somebody called Vicente. He's a Spanish international who is far too good to be playing Championship football. Gus has used him somewhat sparingly this season due to some fitness niggles. But now he is fresh and fit and ready to be unleashed upon the playoffs.
Let the games begin.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
I think now is the time to mention somebody called Vicente. He's a Spanish international who is far too good to be playing Championship football. Gus has used him somewhat sparingly this season due to some fitness niggles. But now he is fresh and fit and ready to be unleashed upon the playoffs.
Let the games begin.

I thought he was anonymous yesterday, on the bench I reckon!

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Not confident but saturdays win has come just at the right time. Unbeaten in 4 now. But need our big players to step up otherwise we have no chance. Why did it have to be you lot! Sick

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't try that one. Palace are favs.

Palace definite favorites, if it goes to penalties, that's for sure. We've only 1 player who is any good at them.

Palace also favorites at Selhurst, but after that we'll see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here