Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So we meet again.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] are we going to have to post in a single thread again?
Well der.
Dunno, I was asked the same question earlier.
Oh :blush:
The issue, previously, was gloating from Palace fans due to your then league superiority. As there's little to gloat about, currently, I think I'm happy to let people post where they like for now.
I think it goes without saying that there will be some restrictions for the next year. Of course Palace fans will be here gloating, fair enough. But as we go into the summer, looking at who we can buy to improve the squad, each thread will be ambushed by Palace saying it doesn't matter who we get, they'll always be better than us, etc etc :yawn:

Nice to have some reasoned discussion with Palace fans for once
If Palace win on Friday, that'll end on Friday night.

Well I didn't want to rub his face in it did I :thumbsup:
You set it up perfectly for others to smash home.

As much as many if us are not looking forward to these games. Ultimately this is what being a fan is all about. The opportunity to get an everlasting memory to be talked about for years. Necks and bragging rights are on the line. Emotions will be frayed but we will all feel the power of the occasion and should revel in it. Bring it on, it does not get any bigger than this.
Exactly.

Simple:- may the best team win.
I mean that.
I bloody hope the best team wins.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
But 2 months ago all the palace on here (after st Patrick's day) were reminding us that the BEST team is the one who's ahead after 46 games. So this game(s) matter little in terms of the rivalry right, as we're the official better team...? Surely palace fans aren't going to move the goalposts AGAIN are they?!

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
If Dougie was still there Id be more worried. At Xmas I dont think one person in the country wouldve said that Dougie was a better manager than Holloway (except a palace fan perhaps). Now Dougie is considered a prospect (obviously left knowing there was little left he could do at Palace) and Holloway seems to have messed up the whole team.

Unless theres controversy I can't see Holloway engineering a win for Palace.

Great!!!! :)

Some clubs lost MUST WIN games this weekend.
And how did Holloway and Freedman fare?

Better forget about managers and what form suggests on paper etc.
Our lads need to focus, and show that they deserve the crowns.
IMPOTANT: that we don't put all our passions into the palace ties. We might be at Wembley, don't want to feel that the main work is done!

The emotions that are on the table are very varied, and very intense!

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
If Dougie was still there Id be more worried. At Xmas I dont think one person in the country wouldve said that Dougie was a better manager than Holloway (except a palace fan perhaps). Now Dougie is considered a prospect (obviously left knowing there was little left he could do at Palace) and Holloway seems to have messed up the whole team.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
On form we should win. But form doesn't count for that much in the play offs, particularly in a league as tight as ours.

Ultimately the team that gets a bit of luck, the run of t, and quite possibly a bad refereeing decision in their favour will win.

I fear Palace's diving. I fear Zaha giving it one last good go. I fear the fact that their current form isn't THAT bad - unbeaten in four now. I fear the fact that they have just started winning having looked a bit shit. I fear the fact Dobbie isn't playing because their poor run was when he was playing.

But most of all I fear having to go to that shithole of a place more than once in a season. It really is a total turd of a ground, full of obnoxious little pricks with no right to live in the same land as us Sussex folk. Can we build a wall around the county border before the home leg?

Form does give you confidence though to play the match your way which will only go in our favour, yes luck will play it's part but I'd prefer a win with no contentious referring decisions as I think a loss would feel better if there had been no injustice (and a win for that matter), Zaha hasn't been turning up since his call-up and sale so I can't really see him giving it "one last good go" he even got his goodbye t-shirt out yesterday, is that a sign of someone who's up for it ??? . Couldn't agree more about the last little paragraph though, after we've had a good scrub on friday night we'll begin work on this wall :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

IMPOTANT: that we don't put all our passions into the palace ties. We might be at Wembley, don't want to feel that the main work is done!

Is this a Monty Python sketch?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is this a Monty Python sketch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here