Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So we meet again.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Didn't want this and some over confidence on here which will be bounced if we don't go through!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You got lucky back in March lol 3 0 did not reflect the game Ha ha......
No, we really didn't. At times you just completely forget to defend.

That said, you have some good players, and anything can happen.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That's right trig not a biggy, you wll piss it!
I wasn't saying we'd win, just not a big deal either way really. Seriously, who cares, it's just a game of football.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Forget the last 46 games and forget the form book, this is all about who is mentally equipped for the big games and who can handle the occasion. Either team could win it over two legs but I fancy the Albion to cope well enough with the situation and we have a virtually full strength squad to choose from with some very experienced players. I'm so glad we have home advantage in the second leg but if we don't make it through I hope it's because we were beaten fair and square and not because of crap ref decisions or the diving exploits of palaces man utd reservist. Overall we are heading into the play offs in the best shape possible so Palace will need to be very very good to beat us. Worst of luck to them and I hope they bottle it again.

D

Deleted member 18477

Have to say, Brighton must be the favs to go up now.

No. I'm not having that. I'm not letting the scum go (well you were favourites anyway or haha we beat you and you were favourites)...

In the playoffs there are NO favourites! Form goes out the window. Anything can happen and that's why we all love the playoffs.

It's going to be tense. The best team between us this season will progress to the final. Palace dominated the first half of the season, we kicked on during the second half of the season... All that's forgotten about now... At the end of the day it's only football and I'm going to try and enjoy it.

If palace go up fair play, we'll meet again one day hopefully both in the prem! If we go up I actually would quite like palace to join us at some point... I love having a derby to look forward to... And if neither of us go up... See you next season!

Buzzing for Friday! Game on! I really hope there's a good ref in charge. Lets Please just have the best team winning! No dodgy decisions!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here