Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So the end of the UK

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Nothing wrong with all going independent to be frank...nearly all bar a few on planet earth are independent and we didn't worry to much when Southern Ireland facked off.

It's been brewing up for decades and I don't think it's a big issue bar monitoring borders :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Scotland should not be allowed to 'just' re-join the EU if they win a independent vote......they voted as park of the UK...they can leave the UK 'without' the pound and have the EURO..

I would prefer them to stay and as a United Kingdom re assess the Wales Scotland and Irish situations....

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I think it is only right that Scotland seeks to have a second referendum for independence. As the UK voted to leave Europe, Scotland should have the opportunity to leave the Union.

No.

They can't have a new referendum every time we make a bloody decision. They are expensive enough to subsidise already, even before the decline of their north sea golden goose.

It's called a union for a reason. We make decisions together. They had their choice and made it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Scotland to gain independence. Northern Ireland to join the Republic. Most of Londons big businesses to move to Paris and Frankfurt.

this looks like an expression of self hatred like a childs tantrum breaking all his toys. the lefft/liberal self loathing that has failed to have the UK absorbed like Greece was by Rome so will now try to break it into little bits.
Simple answer is no, no, no and no.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here