vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Who will pick Boris's Asparagus ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeah but on the bright side, there will be a few less immigrants, possibly hopefully, or maybe not we shall have to see. Oh and we have our country back too (not sue exactly what that means or who from), well hats left of it I guess!

Less immigrants = more as France will abandon the Calais borders

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I dont agree mate.

You think the majority of moderate Catholics aren't pragmatic on the issue of nationality? Most of them I've met (including the bloke who lived 4 doors down from me) are happy enough to be British, but consider themselves Irish British. Now that Britain has taken this ridiculous decision, they'll want what's right for them, and understandably so.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You think the majority of moderate Catholics aren't pragmatic on the issue of nationality? Most of them I've met (including the bloke who lived 4 doors down from me) are happy enough to be British, but consider themselves Irish British. Now that Britain has taken this ridiculous decision, they'll want what's right for them, and understandably so.
yes i do, and theyve seen what good europe and the euro has done for the irish economy.

larus

Wow - he amount of opinion being posted as fact.

NI politicians interviewed last night said there was no desire in NI for a united Ireland, but what do they know compare the 'enlightened' sore losers on here eh!.

The economic landscape for Scotland has changed as oil has dropped so much. They may ask for another referendum (but this has to be granted by the UK), and there's no guarantee they would be accepted into the EU anyway by some other countries with accession movements within them.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I wonder how the Home Counties will feel when masses of bodies start washing up along our beautiful coastline as the French make it easy for people to try and dodge the English channels shipping lanes?

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Scotland had their chance to run away and blew it they won't get another referendum in a long time!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Scotland voted to Remain part of the UK and therefore abide by the decisions made by the collective will of the UK population.

Sturgeon can bog off :glare:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
This will trigger another referendum.

No it won't. They had a chance and voted to remain part of the UK. Best they can hope for now would be to ask for another one in light of this. This does not have to be accepted. Even if it did happen and the had a referendum and they left there are no guarantees they would be accepted into the EU as an independent country.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No it won't. They had a chance and voted to remain part of the UK. Best they can hope for now would be to ask for another one in light of this. This does not have to be accepted. Even if it did happen and the had a referendum and they left there are no guarantees they would be accepted into the EU as an independent country.

If the SNP with 54 of the 59 Scottish MPs can convince Scots that the goalposts have now moved sufficiently, then it will be granted - and rightly so.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Scotland had WON their last referendum, Cameron would have had a much bigger majority and may not even have held an EU referendum.

Next time there will be no people like Gordon Brown swinging the vote at the last minute to stay in.

Bye bye Scotland, all the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here