So, the day is upon us then...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
After the initial angst, and now the general excitement at just getting back to football again, it seems to have been forgotten that today is also "Dean Hammond is back" day.

Anyone still preparing to boo the pantomime villain?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Has he apologised for Hillsborough yet? If not I shall boo him

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
He's come out and already said that he owes the fans. In my opinion, I couldn't boo anyone walking out for us in the stripes. The players need all the support they can get.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I wont boo him and will be watching expectantly to see if his first touch has improved.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Right, let's be clear, I'm not advocating anyone boo anyone.

But some folk had burning pitchforks ready when the signing was announced. Have they mellowed over the last 2 weeks?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Unless someone puts in an exceptional performance tonight, I can see Hammond being given m.o.m (if he plays)

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Has he apologised for Hillsborough yet? If not I shall boo him

Exactly! Also unless he also apologises for 9/11, the Holocaust, The Herald of free enterprise ferry, The Bhopal disaster, The Tsunami, Dunblane, Hungerford, Lockerbie and Owns up to murdering Princess Diana I will not be satisfied. He is Satan and we should get a priest to exorcise the Amex after he plays.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I have mellowed somewhat. We have now had a proper apology so I wont boo him, but he still has much to do to ever get much more than apathy from me.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
But some folk had burning pitchforks ready when the signing was announced. Have they mellowed over the last 2 weeks?

But this is NSC. It's what some people on NSC do. they need a good rant. Some of them even go to matches!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I've mellowed a bit, I still don't want him, but if we're all out of midfielders then I guess he'll have to do. I'll not boo him unless he behaves like a dick, shan't get excited about him playing either.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Exactly! Also unless he also apologises for 9/11, the Holocaust, The Herald of free enterprise ferry, The Bhopal disaster, The Tsunami, Dunblane, Hungerford, Lockerbie and Owns up to murdering Princess Diana I will not be satisfied. He is Satan and we should get a priest to exorcise the Amex after he plays.

I am still not burning my pitchfork though.

D

Deleted member 22389

Boooing your own player. We want to win tonight don't we? Tonight we can act as the 12th man. Players have said it time and time again, that The Amex is brilliant and having the crowd behind them really helps.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Right, let's be clear, I'm not advocating anyone boo anyone.

Yes, yes I have... He still needs to do more than an apology though... Like score tonight!!!!!!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
He apologised, and for as long as he is wearing the stripes I will be cheering him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports