Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Palace are rooted to the bottom of the table at Xmas...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I think that's a bit defeatist. Hull, Cardiff, Stoke, Sunderland and Palace should be in a mini league all of their own.....win that league and you'll be laughing.

:thumbsup:

If I had suggested that, I would have been called a deluded pikie.
Sometimes you just can't win :(

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I have no idea what you're referring to. I have recently been suffering from short-term memory loss. I can only remember as far back as St Patricks Day if that is any use to you.

Not as far back as that.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm not sure Sunderland will be down there, you know. I have a strange feeling Di Canio will do alright.

Newcastle maybe, but frankly, the three promoted sides are the weakest in years, and it will be a miracle (a sort of rubbish, depressing miracle) if they don't all go straight back down.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Imagine if Gus' first match in charge of Palace was an FA Cup 3rd round tie at the AMEX

:ffsparr:

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Couldn't give a damn if he takes over at palace should Holloway fail. It might feel a bit sore for about two minutes, then it won't.

This is football.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
If I had suggested that, I would have been called a deluded pikie.
Sometimes you just can't win :(

Sweet pea your'e back!! Just seen that team up there are on TV soon, must make you feel proud, got that scarf and rattle yet? Perhaps you could hold up a board or something with Se20 on it. Love to see ya.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Sweet pea your'e back!! Just seen that team up there are on TV soon, must make you feel proud, got that scarf and rattle yet? Perhaps you could hold up a board or something with Se20 on it. Love to see ya.

I've never been away.
Yep, scarf and rattle at the ready.
Got my " We Hate Brighton" banner made.
Proud as punch.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Well i admire your honesty. It almost makes up for your appalling choice of football team.

Thats where you are going wrong, true supporters are born into it or support their local team. Hows you're premier team going to do this year?

Thats where you are going wrong, true supporters are born into it or support their local team. Hows you're premier team going to do this year?
Great thanks, we're supporting 19 Premiership teams this year

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
i dont think Palace will do very well however we would hardly have done any better if we had been promoted, wish Gus all the best in his next job which ever club he joins.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What if we're bottom at Christmas as well, do we go for Holloway?

He has a proven promotion record.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
PREMIER LEAGUE....PREMIER LEAGUE....PREMIER LEAGUE..............
The Premiership is rugby for christs sake.

All the Palacestics refer to it as the Premiership :wink: It was still called that the last time they went to a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here