Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Palace are rooted to the bottom of the table at Xmas...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Erm haven't you already spent more on your team than we have on ours?

Yes, last season, but you have gazillions to spend now haven't you?

I think Gus would be good at helping you spend it all, if you'd let him :thumbsup:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Have already said this on NSC but Palarse will be down by the end of March,
Holloway will be sacked by end of December and They will end up with no more than twelve points all season.
The second lowest amount ever in the Prem after a derby County.

Holloway will be sacked by end of December and They will end up with no more than twelve points all season.

£200 to remf???

Put your money where you mouth is! paypal or any other giving page receipt to be shown be shown at end of season or when Palace pass 12 points?

Last edited:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

£200 to remf???

Put your money where you mouth is! paypal or any other giving page receipt to be shown be shown at end of season or when Palace pass 12 points?

Interested to see if you have what it takes to put your money where your mouth is

Interested to see if you have what it takes to put your money where your mouth is

Last year I had bets totalling £180 with Brighton fans, some on here and some at work, I always cough up whether for charity or personal!! but the Remf is a great cause so they win whoever loses the battle of the mouth:thumbsup:

He says we wont make 12 points I say £200 to remf that says we pass 12, so lets see if he backs it up?

So I hope you're not referring to me mate:ffsparr:

Last year I had bets totalling £180 with Brighton fans, some on here and some at work, I always cough up whether for charity or personal!! but the Remf is a great cause so they win whoever loses the battle of the mouth:thumbsup:

He says we wont make 12 points I say £200 to remf that says we pass 12, so lets see if he backs it up?

This is the trouble with gambling on a forum - within two posts the ground rules are unclear.

Phat baz 68 says "no more than 12 points" which in my world means 13 + yet SmallcockEagle quotes him as "we won't make 12 points" which in my world means 11 points or less. What happens when Palace finish the season on 12 points - who wins the bet ? :shrug: and will I stop laughing?:lolol:

This is the trouble with gambling on a forum - within two posts the ground rules are unclear.

Phat baz 68 says "no more than 12 points" which in my world means 13 + yet SmallcockEagle quotes him as "we won't make 12 points" which in my world means 11 points or less. What happens when Palace finish the season on 12 points - who wins the bet ? :shrug: and will I stop laughing?:lolol:

Here he billy big bollox Themajor The biggest :wanker::bla::bla::bla: on Nsc bar none :bigwave: Hello spotty keyboard warrior :) am offering £200 to Remf that Palace make more than 12 points
The money goes to Remf how is that gambling you muppet:lol:
Go on you cover half the bet with him if you've got the balls?

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012

wow, what an amazing football genius you are. Yes we will go down, but that still doesn't change the fact that we'll be dining out on that Play off victory for years and you are still (as always) in our shadow

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Nope I was referring to him, I like it how people are quick to write us off but wont put their money where there mouth is. Then again to be fair £200 is a lot out of his Jobseekers allowance.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Tosser smilies, for when words are not enough

:tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Am I the only one who hopes they stay up, and we join them up there? I enjoy our rivalry and think it would be great to carry it into the top flight.

Back on topic, I couldn't care less where Gus ends up now. I loved him when he was here, but the king is dead, long live the king.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Am I the only one who hopes they stay up, and we join them up there? I enjoy our rivalry and think it would be great to carry it into the top flight.

Back on topic, I couldn't care less where Gus ends up now. I loved him when he was here, but the king is dead, long live the king.
Same here...

I'd love us to meet in the prem, live on TV...

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
It needs saying, this version of Crystal palace have never actually played in the top league. The previous 2 have and this one is about to but as yet have never kicked a ball as a top flight club.

This "version" of Crystal Palace is the one that has been in existence since 1905. Unless you think that every time a club gets new owners it's a new "version". Pretty weird view though. How many "versions" of Brighton have their been?

Agree with you about the Premiership nonsense. Who gives a stuff if you've played in that particular branded version of division 1 or not? Football existed before the bloody Premiership and frankly I'd rather it was scrapped and we went back to divisions 1,2,3 and 4.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Why are there so many Palarse fans on an Albion site ??
WEIRD !!!! One with an obvious gambling problem too ha ha ha ha

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

For me the dream outcome is albion promoted, palace relegated, and we beat them in the 3rd round of the cup at the AMEX.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Les ‏@Le5JMelt 7m
Glory hunters, we can't invest all the money on signings as we need to keep the club running when you all stop coming after relegation #cpfc
:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here