Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Palace are rooted to the bottom of the table at Xmas...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Why are there so many Palarse fans on an Albion site ??
WEIRD !!!! One with an obvious gambling problem too ha ha ha ha

So Are you taking the bet or what !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wurzel is now on the verge on convincing Grandin to sign a one year deal (13 appearances , 7 as a sub , 3 goals for Blackpool last season) after a trial at Smellhurst. Blackpool will let him go for nothing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How many points do you think you'll get?

Good question, how many do all the Palace trolls on here expect to get?

Maybe we should have a public poll and let them join in the vote. I guess 90% of Albion fans will say below 20.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Good question, how many do all the Palace trolls on here expect to get?

Maybe we should have a public poll and let them join in the vote. I guess 90% of Albion fans will say below 20.

Thats a good idea , why dont you do it !

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I will say 22.... its going to be a long painful season I think all reasoned Palace fans know that. We got promoted from a very avarage league, all be it a very exciting league. ( and a league that IMHO is the best in the world )

Spend some money on the ground and try and go back up stronger like WBA did a few seasons ago.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I reckon Palace will do ok points wise, Hull look weaker to me and I think will finish bottom, Palace will end up with approx 28-34 points.

I will say 22.... its going to be a long painful season I think all reasoned Palace fans know that. We got promoted from a very avarage league, all be it a very exciting league. ( and a league that IMHO is the best in the world )

Spend some money on the ground and try and go back up stronger like WBA did a few seasons ago.

Obviously what Loz says is how we all think, we must spend more but I dont really care if we do or dont it's clear we're not a prem outfit yet but we're all praying for a Palace miracle to happen in the prem just like last season and do the impossible when no one gives us a prayer. you lot were certain you'd stuff us, and before that we wont make the play offs and then preferred to play us over two legs because you'd tonk us :) then Twotford would tonk us in the final and now it's more :bla::bla:

So if we can beat teams full of ex Italian & Spanish stars & Argentinian superstars plus the Polish International goalkeeper ex 1st class English and Scottish defenders who let tricky wingers out of thier pocket when it matters :lol: So who knows we might just do it.:lolol:

Oh Phat baz that's a charity donation so not gambling or are you as stupid as that Major muppet?:bigwave:

£200 TO REMF SAYS WE MAKE MORE THAN 12 POINTS IN THE PREM, YOU SAID LESS THAN 12 SO
IS ANYONE MAN ENOUGH ON NSC TO STATE WE WONT MAKE 12 POINTS REMEMBER IT'S FOR THE GOOD CAUSE REMF?

THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE WE WONT MAKE IT YOU KNOW, BUT I HAVE FAITH SO I MUST BE :mad:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Obviously what Loz says is how we all think, we must spend more but I dont really care if we do or dont it's clear we're not a prem outfit yet but we're all praying for a Palace miracle to happen in the prem just like last season and do the impossible when no one gives us a prayer. you lot were certain you'd stuff us, we wont make the play offs and :bla::bla:

So if we can beat teams full of ex Spanish stars & Argentinian superstars plus the Polish International goalkeeper ex 1st class English and Scottish defenders who let tricky wingers out of thier pocket when it matters :lol: So who knows we might just do it.:lolol:

Oh Phat baz that's a charity donation so not gambling or are you as stupid as that Major muppet?:bigwave:

£200 TO REMF SAYS WE MAKE MORE THAN 12 POINTS IN THE PREM, YOU SAID LESS THAN 12 SO
IS ANYONE MAN ENOUGH ON NSC TO STATE WE WONT MAKE 12 POINTS REMEMBER IT'S FOR THE GOOD CAUSE REMF?

THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE WE WONT MAKE IT YOU KNOW, BUT I HAVE FAITH SO I MUST BE :mad:

You will pick up 4 points easily, im' pretty sure you can turn over Cardiff, Hull, stoke and Arsenal at home.

I can see why you are playing your chances down, the squad isn't up to it, but doesnt mean you wont be suprising a few teams in the early part of the season.

that said and done, i would love it if you ended up on 12 points or less :lolol:

You will pick up 4 points easily, im' pretty sure you can turn over Cardiff, Hull, stoke and Arsenal at home.

I can see why you are playing your chances down, the squad isn't up to it, but doesnt mean you wont be suprising a few teams in the early part of the season.

that said and done, i would love it if you ended up on 12 points or less :lolol:

Want to take up the £200 REMF DONATION ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here