Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So in a nutshell none of us really have any idea who our next manager is going to be...

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I would love Sherwood to come to the Albion, but would the board like him, mouthy, wears his heart on his sleeve, waves his arm about a lot.
we have had one like that and look what happened there.
I have this feeling and hope I am wrong ....................its going to be someone quiet.

We've just had someone so quiet he rarely did his own PCs, which I personally find uninspiring and frankly unacceptable, even if it wasn't his first language.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Just for the craic lets bring in John Fashanu. He did a sterling job at Fash FC. The best quote from that M&M classic was a dressing room spat when Fashanu bellowed at one of his park footballers - "You're my apprentice, i am your sorceror!".

In the words of someone dim like Jamie Redknapp: Fash is a football man with tons of passion, who likes to play the game the way it should be played. The legendary West Ham/Tottenham way. Why give it to some foreigner....:lolol:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Poker players don't win by showing their hand

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Or someone at a club in financial trouble, not very far away.With experience of winning this league very recently.???

Winning this league recently at a club not too far away in financial difficulty...

2014 - Nigel Pearson with Leicester (too far away to be 'not very far away', not in financial difficulty)
2013 - Malky Mackay with Cardiff (not really with the club, which is too far away)
2012 - Brian McDermott with Reading (Now at leeds, too far away)
2011 - Neil Warnock with QPR (not with anyone at the moment)
2010 - Chris Hughton with Newcastle (not with anyone at the moment)
2009 - Mick McCarthy with Wolves (now at Ipswich which would be too far away surely?)
2008 - Tony Mowbrey with WBA (not with anyone at the moment)
2007 and earlier too long ago to be considered very recently

Which one did you want?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Incorrect. We are having a great time over in mod headquarters placing our mortgage size bets.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I was thinking Adkins - but mistakingly thought he's won the league with Southampton

It might not only be NSC that would explode. Nige would want to bring Dean Wilkins back, which might make for some interesting boardroom exchanges with the Life Predsident.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here