Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So are we going to make another first team signing?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We have Bernardo, Bong and now march as RWB/RB but only Schellotto as cover for Montoya
You meant to say LWB/LB.

In terms of cover for Montoya (RWB), can March not do that?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Have to admit to losing a bit of interest in the transfer window now that we've finally - FINALLY! - gone and signed a fit-for-purpose forward who knows where the goal is in this country. Can't wait for the season to start now :clap:

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
No need for a like for like replacement as we no longer require a striker to play on his own without a team-mate within 40 yards. So, we probably won't be getting one.

Interesting, I must be conditioned to expecting a 6 foot+ striker! Looking forward to seeing how the Potter way pans out.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Interesting.

I'm reckoning Pröpper and Balogun are OFF ( with most European transfer windows open for 3 more weeks ).

Balogun yes... Propper no (unless we sign a replacement before our window slams shut)...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Be v surprised if Propper is off.
What if it is all arranged with Ajax on condition we get a replacement ? :shrug:

If a central midfielder is brought in, 1 of Stephens, Pröpper or Kayal is likely off ? ???

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Interesting.

I'm reckoning Pröpper and Balogun are OFF ( with most European transfer windows open for 3 more weeks ).

You mean our best CM Pröpper?

No.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here