Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So are Reading really a better project ?

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I don't agree with that all. Saying " I know what happened and I won't say but based on what I have been told", this is my opinion on the situation doesn't break any trust imo.

It's fricking annoying not to know but having divulged absolutely no info, that I am aware of, B.W is hardly breaking the trust, in fact it's exactly the opposite. He hasn't said who it has come from either. For all we know it could be TB himself :smile:

If you are told something in confidence and then go on to express an "opinion" on the subject, adding the addenda that you have been told the "truth" about the situation in order to give your "opinion" more weight, then you are blatantly breaching the trust someone has shown in you.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
*Sigh* For the last time, I couldn't give a shit about BW, my point with him was about his 'look at me' posts because of his 'senior source', not his opinion of Gus. And Mo was describing Gus character, which let's face it is not a secret, not the decision they came to or how it was handled. I don't support anybody's viewpoint because the facts are not known - by ANYBODY who posts on NSC. As has been said before, IF the facts come out, then I'll make my judgement.

Now then, do you understand that or shall I draw you picture?

Call his bluff BW, I'd love to see the picture he's going to draw you :smile:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
What you seem to fail to understand is that I have kept the full detail to myself.

No you haven't. You've based your opinion of Gus on what you have been told (if indeed you have been told anything at all), and felt the need to share it with the rest of NSC. The fact that you alluded to a 'source' at all is a betrayal of confidence, regardless of what you have said.

It's not that hard to understand.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If you are told something in confidence and then go on to express an "opinion" on the subject, adding the addenda that you have been told the "truth" about the situation in order to give your "opinion" more weight, then you are blatantly breaching the trust someone has shown in you.

We'll have to agree to differ on this.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
*Sigh* For the last time, I couldn't give a shit about BW, my point with him was about his 'look at me' posts because of his 'senior source', not his opinion of Gus. And Mo was describing Gus character, which let's face it is not a secret, not the decision they came to or how it was handled. I don't support anybody's viewpoint because the facts are not known - by ANYBODY who posts on NSC. As has been said before, IF the facts come out, then I'll make my judgement.

Now then, do you understand that or shall I draw you picture?

post of the week

I would not bother mate he won't stop digging until he reaches Brisbane

No you haven't. You've based your opinion of Gus on what you have been told (if indeed you have been told anything at all), and felt the need to share it with the rest of NSC. The fact that you alluded to a 'source' at all is a betrayal of confidence, regardless of what you have said.

you will I am afraid have to draw him a picture............Oh

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

It is obviously hard for you to understand!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I hope he does, it will confirm what a prat he is. Anyway, that was from symjymhjyuee not BW

Insult = argument lost. Picture please.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
post of the week

I would not bother mate he won't stop digging until he reaches Brisbane

you will I am afraid have to draw him a picture............Oh

Post of the week! Comedy gold.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Does it now - you really are too precious aren't you?

As I said to Icy, it wasn't you I was offering a picture to. Stop making this about yourself...... Oh.

Oh go on.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
good luck with that one

It's alright, he's not going to get a picture because I didn't offer him one. I don't think he would understand the picture I would draw anyway, largely because I don't think I would either given that art is not a strong point, and his clearly restricted intellectual capacity.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
It's alright, he's not going to get a picture because I didn't offer him one. I don't think he would understand the picture I would draw anyway, largely because I don't think I would either given that art is not a strong point, and his clearly restricted intellectual capacity.

Another insult. Pathetic post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here