Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slowest player EVER to play for BHA.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
lua lua?

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
I don't remember either Paul Linger or Denny Mundee being blessed with much pace in the middle of the park.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I can't help but think that it is Dagenham and Redbridges Darren Currie, he looked like he was running with lead weights tied round his ankles as he laboured down the wing. Could cross a ball though.

Thoughts?

Warren Aspinall without a doubt, how they managed to get an Errea shirt to fit him was always beyond me. On the flip-side glad to see him continue dealing with his demon's.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bobby Farrell or Zachary March?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pretty sure that Mike Trusson and Jimmy Case were slower than all those mentionned.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Eric Young
Andy Crosby
Dave Cameron
Mark McCammon

Regimes would rise and fall while you waited for the latter two to manage a forward run:lolol:

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Remember a game at withdean (poss Southend) when Charlie Oatway was the only player held back on the half way line to defend the counter attack at a corner. Shocking tactics, he was done for about 15 yards when they countered and scored, it was so obviously coming.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Charlie Livesey, a forward for B&HA in the late '60s.

Slow but packed a good shot although his aim was a bit unreliable. Never seemed to know exactly where the goals were - recall him sending shots clear over the roof of the old North Stand...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Er, Raphael Meade (he's got speed..)? Can't believe this thread's got to the 2nd page without him being mentioned!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here