Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skalak

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Struggling to understand why we signed him up when it is obvious we require a prolific goal scoring striker, the defence is fine the midfield is fine we have no decent strikers, forget promotion this season

How do you even exist?? We have won our last 4 games, yet somehow you still moan for literally no reason. You are a knob.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Absolutely no one can make any kind of judgement of what sort of a player he will be for us after that minuscule amount of time on a pitch.
Anyone that does is just making it up.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
How do you even exist?? We have won our last 4 games, yet somehow you still moan for literally no reason. You are a knob.

The funny thing is about Mutts Nutts is he was accusing me of moaning all the time the other day, now is doing exactly that ha ha ha , unbelievable hypocrite.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Need to see more of his tattoo before commenting fully as only saw the bright red part which extends above the shirt.

However looked good in a cameo role. Expect CH to ease him into Championship football

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I feel that I have to blame Dunk for most of those goals too, just an auto response to this comment, not sure if the stats support it....I didn't notice if he had a hand in Bolton's 2 yesterday......but he has cropped up in these scenarios more than a few times this year.

Well, I thought the first took a deflection off him, so if he didn't get in the way, Stockdale might have saved it. For the second he seemed to go through the defence, if only he got in the way!

(No, I'm not actually blaming Dunk for the first, and for the second the whole defence failed to block it so don't seriously mean to single him out).

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Publius, I realise that it is sometimes difficult for Latin speakers to pick up contemporary colloquialisms, but I think the phrase you're looking for is 'dog's bollocks', not 'Mutt's Nuts'...............

Or if your higher up the spectrum, the 'poddles privates'

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Well, I thought the first took a deflection off him, so if he didn't get in the way, Stockdale might have saved it. For the second he seemed to go through the defence, if only he got in the way!

(No, I'm not actually blaming Dunk for the first, and for the second the whole defence failed to block it so don't seriously mean to single him out).

The first definitely took a lucky deflection. I think that it'd gone wide otherwise judging by where it hit Dunk, and the fact that it was Heskey who took the shot.

I wouldn't blame Dunk though; he just got unlucky with the attempted block. Happens every week to the best defenders.

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
He was only on for a few minutes, but it's a big thumbs up from me. Three great pieces of work in such a short time. 1) Won a tackle in the right back position in support of Bruno. 2) Outmuscled a Bolton player in midfield to win a clearing header. 3) Broke forward to win the free kick that Kaz drove through for the keeper to save at the end. This guy is the business and I can't wait to see more.

This spot on, looks a good signing.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
With minutes to go the guys around me normally make for the exit. But one of them watched a video of Skalak scoring tremendous goals from free kicks so they all stayed as he 'dived'. But then he didn't take the kick!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Dunk wasn't to blame for either goal against Derby or QPR. And no, no he wasn't at fault yesterday.

Still, the initial post that you commented on is right, we do concede too many. But actually, many of those goals came in our poor run which is a blessing in some way as many of the goals conceded came all at once. Hull will be a big test at the back though.

I'd like to point the finger at Dunk for QPR's second but, technically you're correct.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
He was only on for a few minutes, but it's a big thumbs up from me. Three great pieces of work in such a short time. 1) Won a tackle in the right back position in support of Bruno. 2) Outmuscled a Bolton player in midfield to win a clearing header. 3) Broke forward to win the free kick that Kaz drove through for the keeper to save at the end. This guy is the business and I can't wait to see more.

I know I'm bouncing my own comment, but I'm feeling pleased with my early judgement. I just love it when Jiri gets the ball, crosses the ball, takes a dead ball or gets a chance to shoot. Plus he defends too. Damn right, he is the business!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here