Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skalak

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Struggling to understand why we signed him up when it is obvious we require a prolific goal scoring striker, the defence is fine the midfield is fine we have no decent strikers, forget promotion this season
Do we place this post in the same place as the one in which you said we never do well against the bottom sides?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
you base the season on a 2 minute appearance from a new signing that does not score regularly, and 2 games , really?

Are you EVER happy? You are honestly the most miserable person on NSC. It is bizarre.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We have plenty in that position but he could be rather special. If we went to 4-2-3-1 he'd be vital but while things going well...... why change system.

We do have a couple of injury prone widemen and attacking mids so depth is always good

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If you think the win was comfortable today fair play to you

My old mucker, long time friend and brother, God bless his soul said he was pooping himself until the final whistle. For no reason I can possibly explain, I felt at no time would we not win. And I'm a grinch!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Looked the mutts nutts

Very assured straight away. Class singing

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If you think the win was comfortable today fair play to you
A one goal lead is never that comfortable, but only an idiot would say we didn't deserve to win. ???

If you said we never do well against the bottom sides, do you not realise you were wrong? Winning is doing well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On the phone in tonight Warren A got a little snooty with a caller who wanted to wait before seeing if the club needed a loan striker.

Words to the effect of:-

'hang on, a month ago everybody was desperate for a striker'.

It's a shame the caller didn't point out to WA, a month ago the squad only had one creditable winger/supply line.
As said on here 'double up on Murphy and you stop the Albion'.

Double up on Murphy now and Knockaert with batter them.
Double up on Knockaert and ...
Committing midfielders out wide, Kayal & Stephens have more room.
Hold out for 60 minutes and then you're faced with Kaz and Wilson - good luck.

It's blatantly obvious this team needs quality wingers.
The more the merrier.
So for that reason I'm Team Skalak.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A one goal lead is never that comfortable, but only an idiot would say we didn't deserve to win. ???

If you said we never do well against the bottom sides, do you not realise you were wrong? Winning is doing well.

I felt less concerned about them getting a third than I did Brentford getting 2 prior to Murphys sealing goal last week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here