Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sitting on the train next to Glenn FFS Murray

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
I'm happy to look at the big picture. We moved on from Murray, nothing we can do about that. We have a decent squad of players who are well worth supporting, so won't lose too much sleep there.

I don't begrudge Murray his chance in the Prem, so many journeymen pros don't get that chance in their careers. With luck he might even get to kick a ball in the Prem, whether he'll have any impact is another. There is always that risk of a career ending injury so it's also his chance at a big payday that probably ought to change the rest of his life. OK he wasn't the most charismatic Albion player but he did well for us and has done a job for Palace. There are too many champagne Charlies around in footie who get silly money but have achieved far less in the game and whose names don't feature in the record books. Murray did more than ok.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
ask him who he'd think would win in a fight between Wilfried Zaha (wearing only a tutu made of Bacon but armed with a hardback copy of Tom Daley's book "My Story") and a lion who hadn't eaten in 2 days (who had recently sharpened his claws and who was slightly angered by Tom's casual picture on the front cover and anyone else prone to diving)?

And would he pay to watch?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Did you not find out which cup of liquid he'd prefer? I really DID want to know

He looks like he'd prefer his dads spoff to his mums period juice.

There's a sentence I thought I'd never write.

D

Deleted User X18H

Honestly taking a picture of Crystal Palace player who can't even afford to sit on 1st Class. How exciting! I see Murray all the time around here. He signed my bring back 'Alpen' petition in Preston Road Sainsburys .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Next time anyone sees Muzza on the train remember to sing "Who's that man from Argentina ?" rather loudly.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I can confirm that there is. Perhaps he wanted to be noticed? (He hasn't been,other than by me). Presume he's on the train as unable to drive at present. Doesn't appear to have crutches with him.

Amazing though isn't it, if we'd walked past 1st Class and seen him in there he'd have been a big time Charlie flashing his cash and too good to travel with Joe Public, FFS

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
He didn't go for 30 pieces of silver. He went for free :)

Yes, yes he did. Judas signed for your charmless mob for a hefty signing-on fee & an increase in wages. It's funny how you lot go all absent-minded/incredulous when it comes to the money your club spend. How convenient. :rolleyes:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why isn't he travelling 1st Class ?

Nobody can afford to travel 1st class any more unless it's a perk, it's also reaching the point that cattle class is too expensive for the working class.
I can confirm that there is. Perhaps he wanted to be noticed? (He hasn't been,other than by me). Presume he's on the train as unable to drive at present. Doesn't appear to have crutches with him.

He has always travelled to work by train, having been snapped on Preston Park station by a few Brighton fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here