Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why isn't he travelling 1st Class ?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He stayed on until Brighton so I only had time to wish him well with the recovery and suggest that I looked forward to Palace's relegation. Was about to ask about contract situation but he put his headphones in :lolol:
I could never be an undercover reporter.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
He stayed on until Brighton so I only had time to wish him well with the recovery and suggest that I looked forward to Palace's relegation. Was going to ask about contract situation but he put his headphones in :lolol:

Interesting!

Nah, it's not really.....

Couldn't you have "accidently" pushed him down that gap between the train and platform and snapped his other leg.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Ask him to solve all the current disputes on NSC, eg can you get compensation if a shop loses your SD card? Is Jade a better song than Sorry To Embarrass You? Are mini cheddars a worthy participant in a crisp competition? Are Forest abusing FFP rules through lucrative related-party sponsorship agreements? Best Indian restaurant in Haywards Heath? Plenty to talk about - we've all had our say, time for his.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Ask him whats it like to miss out on Premiership football after all the diving he did last season?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What did he spend his thirty pieces of silver on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here