Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sir Glenn Is Moving In Down the Road.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
They’ll get a good price, the house they’ll be selling is a lovely contemporary home imho.
It’s a big house circa 5000 square feet , very modern design . Most of the main bedrooms are on the garden level except the master suite which is on the ground floor level. The main living space is on the first floor up a very wide and quite steep staircase .

It’s a well built house , one of 3 built by the same developer at the same time but as the layout is akin to an upside down house and the garden is quite modest it wouldn’t be every ones cup of tea ( I think that the phrase ) worth probably around £3.5-3.7m but may take a while to sell .

Withdean road has gone slightly off the boil recently in terms of desirability due to the big increase in traffic racing along it and their house is not set on a large plot like many of the other houses.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It’s a big house circa 5000 square feet , very modern design . Most of the main bedrooms are on the garden level except the master suite which is on the ground floor level. The main living space is on the first floor up a very wide and quite steep staircase .

It’s a well built house , one of 3 built by the same developer at the same time but as the layout is akin to an upside down house and the garden is quite modest it wouldn’t be every ones cup of tea ( I think that the phrase ) worth probably around £3.5-3.7m but may take a while to sell .

Withdean road has gone slightly off the boil recently in terms of desirability due to the big increase in traffic racing along it and their house is not set on a large plot like many of the other houses.

I live nearby in a relative peasants area :D, I know the area well, I walked past Muzza’s today. I really like the three houses, I think the architect and developer did a fantastic job. A great website when marketed.

Withdean Road proper was a hotspot for Russian non-doms, driving up prices by millions.

The traffic thing is worst in certain rush hours, Dyke Road Avenue has recently gone back to pre pandemic jams, so folk avoid it.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
My kids went to Twineham school, as did Paul Rogers' and we occasionally spoke outside the school gates waiting for the kids to come out ....

Also used to play cricket against Twineham CC: Ed Bunn of Hickstead fame and James Trollope who was a BBC reporter on South Today were their "stars".

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I live nearby in a relative peasants area :D, I know the area well, I walked past Muzza’s today. I really like the three houses, I think the architect and developer did a fantastic job. A great website when marketed.

Withdean Road proper was a hotspot for Russian non-doms, driving up prices by millions.

The traffic thing is worst in certain rush hours, Dyke Road Avenue has recently gone back to pre pandemic jams, so folk avoid it.
Yes I forgot to mention no more Russians buying in Withdean Road which won’t help the house prices there .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Did you know that the pub name “Royal Oak” originated after King Charles II hid in an Oak Tree on his way to the port of Shoreham (yes that Shoreham) before hopping into a dinghy and fleeing to France in 1651.

Apparently it’s the 3rd most popular pub name in the U.K.

A nice factoid for Glenn if he’s reading.
The same King Charles that slept at the George & Dragon in Houghton, another pub in Chichester and numerous others throughout Sussex, he was a very sociable King, given the circumstances :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here