Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sir Glenn Is Moving In Down the Road.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well to a neighbouring village anyway, Twineham. He is having a house built, and a friend who will be his neighbour and is on the Parish Council has seen the plans. All very futuristic apparantly, lovely big swimming pool.

I'll stand him a drink if he wanders down to the local pub.
It’s about 4 miles from Cowfold isn’t it?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Yes I think he bought the land a couple of years ago . Withdean road is getting busier with traffic up and down all the time and i think he’s looking for something that looks bespoke and a one off as opposed to the 3 houses that all were built by the same developer to the same style that don’t have big gardens .

He’s a nice chap and his wife is lovely too .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well to a neighbouring village anyway, Twineham. He is having a house built, and a friend who will be his neighbour and is on the Parish Council has seen the plans. All very futuristic apparantly, lovely big swimming pool.

My great grandparents lived in Herrings cottage in Twineham.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

If you look on Google maps, you can see where his house will be, there is a penalty spot in what will be his back yard.

oxymoron

NSC Patron
Feb 25, 2011

No pub in Twineham , and the Royal oak in wineham is Palace thinking about that he'll fit right in .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My Dad was born in and grew up in a tied cottage in Twineham. Facing ‘Harry Osborne’s field’ which is a phrase I heard a lot growing up when told to go outside. Oh blimey, are we related ?
All us Sussex folk are related.

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
My Dad was born in and grew up in a tied cottage in Twineham. Facing ‘Harry Osborne’s field’ which is a phrase I heard a lot growing up when told to go outside. Oh blimey, are we related ?
So did mine, Park Cottages I think it was. My Grandad rang the bells at St Peter's to announce my birth so the story goes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here