Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simeon Jackson

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I asked this in another thread...

But why can't we bring back Dobbie?

Good, bad or indifferent he's our player.

If it is possible it would be a double positive, sticking one over on palace.... General concensus seems to be no recall option with deal to make permanent? So maybe not possible.

Had a look at forwards out of contract, and whilst they maybe not ideal or what we really want, both john carew and former wigan player Amir Zaki are both unattached free agents and would surely provide better cover and experience from our season imploding if something happens to Ulloa than Barker or Adgestein

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I asked this in another thread...

But why can't we bring back Dobbie?

Good, bad or indifferent he's our player.

I'd have thought we've "sold" him but positioned as loan either because of time (all done at last minute) or league reg's saying he can't be sold twice in a season (not sure about that). But fairly confident he'll transfer on a perm basis once season is over

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
If it is possible it would be a double positive, sticking one over on palace.... General concensus seems to be no recall option with deal to make permanent? So maybe not possible.

Had a look at forwards out of contract, and whilst they maybe not ideal or what we really want, both john carew and former wigan player Amir Zaki are both unattached free agents and would surely provide better cover and experience from our season imploding if something happens to Ulloa than Barker or Adgestein

Zaki's reputedly got a bit of an attitude problem but an interesting option.

Stumpy Tim

Clearly we need another striker! CMS got injured when Ulloa was being rested because he was feeling the strain. This smart arsed c unt thinks he knows everything and cannot even see that.

You are being a little bit thick. [MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION] isn't arguing that we don't need a new striker, he's saying a loan striker wouldn't be an automatic start so might not want to come. It really is that simple. And he's right

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here