SIGNING: Monakana Signs Development Contract Until June 2015

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
He can play left right or middle so with Crofts out he may see some first team action fairly quickly.
this
and looks very useful

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A relitively experienced player for the DS then. Doubt he cost much, so probably worth the gamble if he has the physical attributes.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
A relitively experienced player for the DS then. Doubt he cost much, so probably worth the gamble if he has the physical attributes.

According to tweets from the PNE reporter for the Lancashire Evening Post, it is a "token" upfront fee, with a "decent sized" sell-on clause.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
According to tweets from the PNE reporter for the Lancashire Evening Post, it is a "token" upfront fee, with a "decent sized" sell-on clause.
That sounds fair. If he develops well we all win, if not we haven't lost much. A good FFP signing!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
See a mod has merged and altered the thread title; but can DS signing be added to the title for all the bedwetters who will come on here and demand to know why he isn't in the 20 man squad on Saturday.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Amended, but can we consign the word bedwetters to the dustbin? It means nothing and is an incredibly lazy term.

Of course, but I am trying to tone down my language just a tad and that was the first word which popped in to my head :laugh:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Who was the winger with 'potential' Peter Taylor signed for us during the Withdean years, think he made 1 or 2 sub appearances but later released?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports