Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should the Albion give loyalty points for season ticket holders attending?

Should season ticket holder attendance be rewarded with loyalty points?

• Yes, yes it should

Votes: 92 71.9%
  • No it shouldn't

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • Season ticket schmeason ticket

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
In the interests of fairness, yes (although a bit harsh if you're ill, will you need a Doctor's note?)

That said, it might put the fairweather fans off. Better have them pay and only turn up to half the games than not pay at all

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
How would anyone not attending away games have enough loyalty points to have bought a Forest ticket (at least initially) ?

I haven't been to an away game since the Palace away play-off leg, I bought a Forest ticket. There are always enough tickets to go round to people who actually bother finding out when they go on sale, as long as you are a season ticket holder.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I haven't been to an away game since the Palace away play-off leg, I bought a Forest ticket. There are always enough tickets to go round to people who actually bother finding out when they go on sale, as long as you are a season ticket holder.

Probably my fault for not looking often enough, but when they first went on sale I think we needed 1300 points

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Probably my fault for not looking often enough, but when they first went on sale I think we needed 1300 points

The cut-off points levels were:

general sale

http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk/Assets/HTML/UNITEDKINGDOM/PUBLIC/Product/Other/A23T14.pdf

They all make sense, apart from the initial 1230 level, which seems a little random. Perhaps 2002 people had 1230 or more and they wanted to open a window for the top 2002 (initial allocation) loyalty points holders?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here