Should piss-taking opposing supporters be banned from the Big Board

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should piss-taking opposing fans be kicked off the Big Board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can't believe you lot would ban someone for taking the mick out of your club.

Many of you guys like to dish it out on other clubs forums - not lately, granted. But I can see tit-for-tat bannings on other
clubs forums if this were to happen. Really a bad idea.

BBS bans other club's fans for pointing out that Palace is really a tinpot club. NSC can weather the storm of piss taking because it is an elite forum.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I have just been banned from Palace's general discussion sub forum for much less than some of the Nigels are polluting this board with. Seriously, they roam freely taking the absolute piss 24/7. Ban them!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have just been banned from Palace's general discussion sub forum for much less than some of the Nigels are polluting this board with. Seriously, they roam freely taking the absolute piss 24/7. Ban them!

NSC is a better board than BBS, so WHY do you want us to be more like Palace?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
NSC is a better board than BBS, so WHY do you want us to be more like Palace?

I don't want to be more like palace. What has this got to do with being more like palace anyway? I'm saying deliberate piss taking away supporters ( palace in particular!) should be be not only banned on NSC but on all fans forums in general.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I don't want to be more like palace. What has this got to do with being more like palace anyway? I'm saying deliberate piss taking away supporters ( palace in particular!) should be be not only banned on NSC but on all fans forums in general.

Are you so sensitive that you can't cope with someone taking the piss a bit? If so, surely you shouldn't go watch football, the opposing fans might sing songs that take the piss too, or perhaps they should be banned from the Amex, is that what you are suggesting?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No idea on current result but if it is 52 v 48 you have to assume a fair percentage that voted no to away board would be the ones we are talking about , therefore the people have spoken . Time to evolve and have an away section . Makes total sense

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley

Go on the away fans forum and post what you want.If there was one on here then we would all go on it and leave you lot to live in your own little dream world.
And stop crying you great baby.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Do you really believe that?

I do, and that is why you are welcome on here.

If anyone wants to come on here and give it tedious homophobic nonsense they can f*** right off, but you and other Palace fans who can construct a sentence together are entitled to give us some stick after the way we played last month.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
I do, and that is why you are welcome on here.

If anyone wants to come on here and give it tedious homophobic nonsense they can f*** right off, but you and other Palace fans who can construct a sentence together are entitled to give us some stick after the way we were outplayed last month.

Editted for accuracy :)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Do you really believe that?
I know you're a Palace fan, but come on, it's not even up for debate. The BBS is moderated by a load of touchy, thin-skinned geeks and consequently it's an over-moderated, sanitised bore-fest. The mods (and the posters) are the absolute epitome of the term 'Nigels'. I don't want NSC going the same way, and neither to be fair does Bozza (from what I can gather by reading his posts).

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
but you and other Palace fans who can construct a sentence together are entitled to give us some stick after the way we played last month.

That's the problem though isn't it....

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Are you so sensitive that you can't cope with someone taking the piss a bit? If so, surely you shouldn't go watch football, the opposing fans might sing songs that take the piss too, or perhaps they should be banned from the Amex, is that what you are suggesting?

No that is obviously not what I'm suggesting. Overly piss taking supporters, which are most Palace on here, should be banned.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
It's also FACT that NSC is getting swamped by puerile drivel from 'away' fans.
But is it? There is some admittedly (as there always has been), but I think 'swamped' is far too strong a word, and I think the mods have been very good at removing offenders.

On the other hand if you'd said "swamped by puerile drivel from 'Brighton' fans" ... I'd have agreed with you!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It's also FACT that NSC is getting swamped by puerile drivel from 'away' fans.

We get a few idiots, but that will never change whatever is introduced, and swamped is not a word i would use to describe it, as I have said before but will say it again, do you really think an opposition supporter who is hell bent on coming on here to be an idiot, will register as I_AM_A_PALACE_FAN? I very much doubt it, the idiots will just register using countless e mail addresses and go into the main board and cause there crap, and we will deal with it as we always do, very efficiently.

Again I still think there is much to be gained from keeping the away supporters on the main board, lots of useful information and also balanced debate, if they are forced into an away section, we will lose those decent ones, and there are many of them far more decent ones than the few idiots that’s for sure.

It is a fact that NSC has become very successful over the years because of its sensible approach to all its members, I think by separating the opposition support and making the main board "clinical" it will destroy all the past good work and make it just like most other boards.

We do deal with idiots in a very quick and simple manner, it has to be said in the main a lot of these idiots are Brighton supporters, which in turn we also deal with efficiently.

I do understand (understand does not mean agree!) some peoples wanting to get rid / separate the opposition, but I have to say I completely disagree with it, I do believe any away section formed will become an unused section in the main, and I for one really hope it does not happen.

It does also seem that many on here want to be able to start piss taking threads about other teams and their supporters, without fear of any return fire, which in my opinion is a bit sad, if your going to shout out loud about something, at least expect some retaliation, in the main it does create some very good debates, and i have to say, since all this has reared it's ugly head, the vast majority of opposition supporters have been very well behaved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports