Should piss-taking opposing supporters be banned from the Big Board

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should piss-taking opposing fans be kicked off the Big Board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Please get these halfwit inbreds off our board... and while you're at it get the Nigels off to! Personally think I'm about 3 days or so off asking for my account to be deleted. The total arse being posted on here is doing my nut in now.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
But is it? There is some admittedly (as there always has been), but I think 'swamped' is far too strong a word, and I think the mods have been very good at removing offenders.

On the other hand if you'd said "swamped by puerile drivel from 'Brighton' fans" ... I'd have agreed with you!

To be fair it is from both. Maybe swamped is a bit strong.Totally agree about the puerile drivel from Albion 'fans' too-where did they all come from?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Please get these halfwit inbreds off our board... and while you're at it get the Nigels off to! Personally think I'm about 3 days or so off asking for my account to be deleted. The total arse being posted on here is doing my nut in now.

Just to let you know, and it is only information for you, but an account can not be deleted, there is no facility, at best we can only ban someone for good, our normal reccomendation is just don't log on to NSC.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
To be fair it is from both. Maybe swamped is a bit strong.Totally agree about the puerile drivel from Albion 'fans' too-where did they all come from?

Very likely with the new stadium and recent promotion to the championship, and not forgetting the amount of seson tickets sold etc etc.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just to let you know, and it is only information for you, but an account can not be deleted, there is no facility, at best we can only ban someone for good, our normal reccomendation is just don't log on to NSC.

Hmmm I think Bozza can as administrator, very strange if he can't. Certainly just about all forum software allows that facility.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Hmmm I think Bozza can as administrator, very strange if he can't. Certainly just about all forum software allows that facility.

I am an administrator as well, but i cant, it was Bozza who told us this quite a long time ago.

Can i just say that NSC experiences many highs and lows throughout the year for differing reasons, it's not worth letting a few idiots get to you, just ignore them.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I am an administrator as well, but i cant, it was Bozza who told us this quite a long time ago.

Can i just say that NSC experiences many highs and lows throughout the year for differing reasons, it's not worth letting a few idiots get to you, just ignore them.

There are differing levels of admin from the originator down, although I could be wrong I'd be very surprised. I use the phpbb software and you can delete accounts and just about every software I've ever tested have the facility. But hey it is neither here nor there.

I'll try and ignore the halfwits here, but can be difficult.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
There are differing levels of admin from the originator down, although I could be wrong I'd be very surprised. I use the phpbb software and you can delete accounts and just about every software I've ever tested have the facility. But hey it is neither here nor there.

I'll try and ignore the halfwits here, but can be difficult.

yeah I run another football site (amature) thats phpbb so I am aware what that can do, that said it takes up about an hour a week of my time at best!! as it does not have much (if any) passing traffic, my busy period is when I have to enter the weekly football result for them :laugh:

Hey at least you can ignore them, we have to read their crap to justify banning them :) :thumbsup:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Having had the result shown now, can we all agree that the Moderators are utterly out of touch with the majority of the Board Members who registered their vote.....?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Having had the result shown now, can we all agree that the Moderators are utterly out of touch with the majority of the Board Members who registered their vote.....?

You can agree whatever you like. Constitutional changes usually require a 2/3rds majority. :thumbsup:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You can agree whatever you like. Constitutional changes usually require a 2/3rds majority. :thumbsup:

I do understand that......as I also understand that you have total inability to understand others point of view.

Have you done the decent thing and resigned yet...?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Very pleased with that result. This place has been very poor for a few months, admittedly mostly due to our own supporters, but certainly not helped with a much larger amount of away traffic.

At the end of the day they will still be able to post anywhere unless they act like a dick.

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I do understand that......as I also understand that you have total inability to understand others point of view.

Have you done the decent thing and resigned yet...?

I thought the whole problem was that some thin-skinned, sensitive types felt that the mods were far too open-minded and welcoming to opposing points of view??

I am considering my position...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've got a feeling the NSC "away end" will be like at a morgue at 10pm on 31/1/2012 :lolol:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I thought the whole problem was that some thin-skinned, sensitive types felt that the mods were far too open-minded and welcoming to opposing points of view??

I am considering my position...

"opposing points of view"...? Have a look at what the Poll was about......couldn't have made it much clearer......"Should PISS-TAKING opposing fans be kicked off the Big Board.?"

Once again as regards the remainder of your post...."SOME thin skinned, sensitive types...". I think you,ll find that this "SOME" you refer to, represents the majority of people registering their vote.

Once again......do you really feel you are the right person to Moderate this forum, given your views and poor opinion of the majority, appear to be mis-judged.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
...Once again as regards the remainder of your post...."SOME thin skinned, sensitive types...". I think you,ll find that this "SOME" you refer to, represents the majority of people registering their vote...

Just as well I changed it from 'a few'... blimey, I think you would have spontaneously combusted!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You lost....if you had won, I imagine your answer would be...'man up a bit'. Try it.

I do. When I was delayed for ten minutes due to a turnstile balls up against Barnet at Withdean and faced with the choice of

(a) Ranting like a little girl at club officials, or
(b) Watching the rest of the match

I chose (b)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports