Votes: 14 11.0%
  • Rather have ernest at left back

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yorkie said:
You haven't read the thread. If he is released then he can sue the club for breach of contract. It is appearance related not performance related.
I don't have a duty as a fan. I have an opinion. It may differ from yours but that doesn't make me right or wrong.

Nice to see one of Yorkie's all knowing assumptions there :rolleyes: I have read the thread and it has moved into a debate on whether Mayo is deserving of a new contract. I know he will get one because of his clause.

I also have an opinion and that is that there are people here who think defending Mayo is their duty as a good fan. It may differ from yours but that doesn't make me right or wrong

You seem like a nice person Yorkie but I'm afraid you do have a habit of thinking you know better than everyone else.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Les Biehn said:
Nice to see one of Yorkie's all knowing assumptions there :rolleyes: I have read the thread and it has moved into a debate on whether Mayo is deserving of a new contract. I know he will get one because of his clause.

I also have an opinion and that is that there are people here who think defending Mayo is their duty as a good fan. It may differ from yours but that doesn't make me right or wrong

You seem like a nice person Yorkie but I'm afraid you do have a habit of thinking you know better than everyone else.

Where is the know it all part? Discussing whethere Mayo is deserving is immaterial. Some of it is almost abusive.
I havent posted anything that Lord B or TLO have posted but you decide to single me out.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yorkie said:
Where is the know it all part? Discussing whethere Mayo is deserving is immaterial. Some of it is almost abusive.
I havent posted anything that Lord B or TLO have posted but you decide to single me out.

Yorkie said:

You haven't read the thread.

I would say thats fairly know it all for a start.

Other people have been saying Mayo doesn't deserve a new contract but you decide to single me out.

I haven't been abusive about Mayo, I have been honest.

And why is it immaterial discussing whether he deserves a new contract, as fans these issues interest and concern us so why not discuss them.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Les Biehn said:
And why is it immaterial discussing whether he deserves a new contract, as fans these issues interest and concern us so why not discuss them.

agreed - just because something is guaranteed to happen doesnt mean you cant debate it

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Les Biehn said:
I would say thats fairly know it all for a start.

Other people have been saying Mayo doesn't deserve a new contract but you decide to single me out.

I haven't been abusive about Mayo, I have been honest.

You haven't been abusive but a lot of fans have.
Read the whole thread means that there are posts which explains what is happening.
If people want an opinion on Mayo's capabilities then that is a different thread.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Anyway it's late, I don't want to get into an argument as to whether my type written words read differently to how I mean them. I don't like typing paragraph after paragraph explaining how I feel so I tend to stick to one or two sentences which probably read in a very curt manner.

I apologise for that. Night night.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
The answer is Yes, he should....it's in his contract.
However, from the Argus...... "Both have reached the required number of games this season to trigger new offers."
So from that I guess the new offer doesn't have to match his previous one?
Give him the minimum wage I say, £5.35 per hour isn't it?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Yorkie said:
You haven't been abusive but a lot of fans have.
Read the whole thread means that there are posts which explains what is happening.
If people want an opinion on Mayo's capabilities then that is a different thread.

:lolol: The thread is even entitled 'Should Mayo get a new deal'.

The thread is a hypothetical deabte on whether Mayo deserves a new contract running alongside the issue of his contract clause.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I don't have a problem with debate but this is Nsc where people just jump in with abuse.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I can't see any abuse at all in the thread, perhaps it's just me.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Beach Hut said:
I can't see any abuse at all in the thread, perhaps it's just me.

Not on this thread but you search for Mayo and you'll find plenty.

Someone posted earlier that there are 15 players out of contract and yet they aren't being discussed with such regularity.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
Someone posted earlier that there are 15 players out of contract and yet they aren't being discussed with such regularity.

I doubt they will as the uniqueness of Mayo and Hart's contract will always raise the bar on the debating side. I doubt there are any players left on these sorts of contracts.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Should Mayo get a new deal

Yorkie said:
You're not as intelligent as him.

Thanks for that, because you are soo superior and intelligent :rolleyes:

But even stupid old me can work out that he is not paid £3k a week for his brain.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: Should Mayo get a new deal

Del Boy said:
Thanks for that, because you are soo superior and intelligent :rolleyes:

But even stupid old me can work out that he is not paid £3k a week for his brain.

How much :eek: :eek:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here