Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Andy Hill be arrested ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I actually think drink driving is a worse crime than dangerous driving.

When you get behind the wheel having drunk too much, you have made a considered decision and decided to go for it.

Dangerous driving is usually a bad split second decision. How can that be worse than a bad decsion which you have made over a long period of time.

If you imprisoned drink drivers it would cut out the crime immediately.
Different argument altogether, the semantics of which I have no intention or interest in engaging with.

Your original position, that people who kill people by flying an aeroplane dangerously should be let off going to prison because they already feel bad about it is untenable. As I said before, stop digging; you'll start to look silly.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Shouldn't you grow a pair and tell him to his face to grow a pair?

Should I grow a pair to tell you to your face to grow a pair to tell him to grow a pair?

Where does the madness end?!
If only someone had invented internet messageboard software, eh ?

People would be able to respond to online comments with their own online comments.

It would save a fortune in agricultural costs :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'd quite happily deconstruct his ill informed, poorly structured, self centred, inane and unfunny guff in whatever meeting arrangement you suggest.

Lob in £50 to REMF and it can be so.

I'm going to assume you'll be Gore Vidal and Timmy will be attempting Norman Mailer (and achieving Norman Collier).

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Different argument altogether, the semantics of which I have no intention or interest in engaging with.

Your original position, that people who kill people by flying an aeroplane dangerously should be let off going to prison because they already feel bad about it is untenable. As I said before, stop digging; you'll start to look silly.

I don't think they should be let off because they feel bad about it.

I just think it serves no purpose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here