Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt Numbers on new home kit

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I would doubt I am less intelligent than you and doubt you would even come close to my academic achievements but you carry on with your boring posts. Offering advice and feedback for all. Well done you

I was also referring to your posts on other threads which I of course researched before my post. Your embarrassing yourself now and still boring me. So I'm popping on ignore. Bye

Oops.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Even if they just put a solid BLACK outline on the yellow numbers it would help massively.

Hmmm yes possibly, I think the problem may be that in the SkyBet Football League all the numbers and letters have to be to the same design and colours. Perhaps it just isn't permitted to outline the numbers and letters.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I sent an email to PB on this at the beginning of the season and posted his reply but basically it is a contractual thing that they cannot change, even to the extent that I suggested black edging on the numbers but that cant be done.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I find colours of their boots goes some way to distinguishing certain players at times
Good tip. I am struggling with some player IDs this year from my perch in WSU and the numbers are no help...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here