Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt Numbers on new home kit

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I would doubt I am less intelligent than you and doubt you would even come close to my academic achievements but you carry on with your boring posts. Offering advice and feedback for all. Well done you

LISTEN TO MR BIG BOLLOCKS!
:vuvu:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I don't think that ANY colour of number would be visible on a blue and white striped shirt. Black would be difficult to read against a blue background, as yellow does on white. The only way of avoiding it is to revert to our previous blue patch on the back of shirts.

Do you think red would work?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Oh I can take it I'm just fed up with you and him replying nonsense to my posts. Call me a wanker again and you'll regret it though.
Big words from the educated one!!
Regret it. Ha ha.
Have a read through your posts again on this thread you will know why we have been replying.
When are you starting your interesting thread?
:wave:

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Big words from the educated one!!
Regret it. Ha ha.
Have a read through your posts again on this thread you will know why we have been replying.
When are you starting your interesting thread?
:wave:

Yep I've read them. Quite valid points until you and that other **** started on your little replying shit mission.

So I read yours. Very interesting posts well down.

Now F off back to newhaven east. The nice chav bit I'm presuming.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
That's why Bruno is so popular, he's the only team member ( when Adam isn't on the pitch ) that is instantly recognisable from the rest. How the WSU manage, I've no idea.

I'm in the WSU and apart from Bruno and Kaz who I can just about recognise I really struggle with identifying players with embarrassing consequences - shouting "go on Crofts" when it's actually Andrews etc. The shirt numbers are totally unreadable.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yep I've read them. Quite valid points until you and that other **** started on your little replying shit mission.

:facepalm:
Its Newhaven East SUSSEX. And i am in Newhaven so how can i F off back there?

:lolol: i am the one with no education! (And the Burberry hat and Staffie bull terrier)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I'm in the WSU and apart from Bruno and Kaz who I can just about recognise I really struggle with identifying players with embarrassing consequences - shouting "go on Crofts" when it's actually Andrews etc. The shirt numbers are totally unreadable.

Can tell kuzsack easier :D

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

For someone claiming to be on a higher intellectual plain you have a very limited vocabulary.

D

Deleted member 2719

This is possibly the 50th thread on this subject. Does it have to be discussed again?

Thanks, first time i have seen a thread on it.

Yellow numbers on our home kit is an issue and i would be prepared to pay a extra 5p per pie to cover the extra cost, so sort it out Barber.

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
I have recently had an eye test which said i had excellent vision.

Therefore, particularly in night games, why oh why is is such a struggle to see the numbers on the back of the players shirts with the new home kit? Somebody has posted on 'Ask the Club' but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

Does anyone else find this or is it not a problem? (I sit right at the back of the East lower).

I thought this the first time I saw them and still struggle even from WSL. A feature on the kit in last night's programme included the quote "What is making the home shirt really popular this year is the bespoke yellow shirt printing on the back". REALLY???? Who on earth said that?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I thought this the first time I saw them and still struggle even from WSL. A feature on the kit in last night's programme included the quote "What is making the home shirt really popular this year is the bespoke yellow shirt printing on the back". REALLY???? Who on earth said that?

Paul Camillin, I expect!

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
Have a search then. We had at least 2 after each pre season home game. Maybe 50 is exaggerating but we have had many. Does it actually matter?! We have more important things to address than people in the wsu not being able to see the numbers clearly. FFS. How about just recognising the players because they all look different!

Thats the thing - they DONT look all that different from the WSU. I have good vision, but I struggle in the heat of the action to make out who is who (obviously there are some that stand out, but others are very hard to pick out). You seem to imply that its our fault, that we don't know our players well enough. Ive been a season ticket holder since the 90s, and Ive never had such difficulties as Im having this year - its a valid topic for discussion. Sorry if it bores you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here