Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sheffield United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Too many looked like they were already on the beach tonight. Still, a couple more wins is still possible with 5 games to go, although no goals in 3 games now is a slight concern.

Optimistic we can still stay up.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Am guessing if Moder's goal stood you would have a completely different view of the game.

Go figure.

Not really. It was clearly offside so pointless to mention. We're soooooo slow and predictable, if a team defends deep we have no clue how to play against them. Same all season. Just hope we have enough points to stay up as the run in looks pretty tough and we look beaten.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
That's no wins and just 2 goals scored against the bottom 3 this season. Even by our standards that's genuinely embarrassing.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
As expected, no idea how to break down a defensive team, Potter, our tactical genius has no clue how to play any team that doesn't leave spavce behind them.

We will never be top ten without an ability to shift and change tactics, something which under GP we are incapable of.

My first idea would be not to gift them a goal and give them something to hold onto.

borat

Jul 16, 2003
I desperately want Maupay, Connolly and Ali J not to be sh*t. But I'm more and more convinced every week that I'm destined to be disappointed. Maupay works hard but his brain just isn't quick enough. Connolly hasn't progressed, and it simply isn't working out for Ali J,

Ali J was excellent when he came on

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Taking off Moder was a horrible decision

Putting connolly on was also

Rewarding Maupay with 90 was also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bringing Connolly on to the field of play was the most extraordinary decision, I don't generally gave a go but even I can see that Connolly should be nowhere near the first team.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Lost the game 1st half with walking football. No pace and width. We just can't play 90 mins.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
A mistake that cost us the points.

We threw everything at them but still cannot score

What an advert for the neutral to confirm the Bissouma is too good for us.

Good to see Izzy on driving forward.

Don’t make it easy for ourselves do we

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Why am I not surprised? I'm sure we will nick a couple more points to stay up, but f**king hell things had b better be different next season...

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
The result was poor, but the performance really wasn't that bad ???

Did you not see the first half performance , it was dire , this is against the worse team in the league , who had lost 5 games on the trot. , and we were awful , second half never looked like scoring

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here