Sheff Weds - Tickets Remaining

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 13, 2012
That's great news - and should mean we can have the other half of S1F too if required.

I guess their allocation now has reduced to about 2500 - if they have already sold 2000 as reported, then I guess they may shift the next 500 too

Is there actually catering in every block too?

Yes there is. It won't be like last year when a whole block or two had to be left empty. You could have two rows of netting now if the club wished because of the new shutters.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So are we looking at an attendance of around 27,000?

It could well creep just above that 27,000 figure making it the highest Amex attendance figure but for how long will that record stand ?

For everyone talking about attendance records being broken, the club no longer publishes match attendances; it is now tickets sold.
Which also makes comparisons with other clubs records in this thread meaningless too, unless they report tickets sold too.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
For everyone talking about attendance records being broken, the club no longer publishes match attendances; it is now tickets sold.
Which also makes comparisons with other clubs records in this thread meaningless too, unless they report tickets sold too.

I believe this to be the case with the majority of clubs in the top 2 divisions, but cannot confirm this.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

At least it will now make the comparison with Palace "attendances" more accurate :lol: #see the gap widen even more

I believe this to be the case with the majority of clubs in the top 2 divisions, but cannot confirm this.

When did this type of stat become common place in the top two divisions? As it makes it difficult to compare with old attendance records.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Arsenal have been doing it ever since they moved into the Emirates, which is why their attendance is always 60k despite there being masses of empty seats. I think it's a shame as it makes comparison with old records pointless - the 'attendance' should be exactly that, not the number of tickets sold.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Pretty much all clubs report tickets sold for sponsorship reasons and we were frankly naive to not do the same last season. Get used to it and stop f***ing moaning. There ate bigger battles to take on of you are so inclined.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports