Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shef Wedenesday - how do we rate them?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
They've lost one in twenty. Anyone who underestimates that record is a numbskull. I wish we were playing them in a couple of months when the promotion bubble has well and truly burst. It will be tough, like all games in this league but we should have enough.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Not a bad side at all just need to watch out for Bothroyd and Gary Madine still say we should have tried to sign signed Madine !!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Not a bad side at all just need to watch out for Bothroyd and Gary Madine still say we should have tried to sign signed Madine !!

I seem to remember Madine from the last do at Withdean - Maybe we should have tried to sign him but in my memory he was somewhat 'coarse' ?

owlsonlineadmin

Jul 22, 2010
Madine is a cracking prospect, excellent touch and reasonable in the air, he's just turned 22 and maybe just maybe he's starting to grow up, been in bother off the pitch far too much but I think Dave Jones will be the right man to bring him on.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Madine is a cracking prospect, excellent touch and reasonable in the air, he's just turned 22 and maybe just maybe he's starting to grow up, been in bother off the pitch far too much but I think Dave Jones will be the right man to bring him on.

I am sure you are right and, like many players, it is their career to maximise if indeed they can throw away earlier petulance and focus on ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here