Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shef Wedenesday - how do we rate them?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Wouldnt be suprised to see Wednesday finish top half.

Dose of reality for them against us though.

3 - 0

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I'm expecting goals... 3-2.

They should do well this season, so shouldn't be underestimated... but we should win

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wednesday are not one of the 6 clubs who are going to struggle throughout the season , it isn't going to be the walkover that everybody expects.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It might be 2-1. They really should watch out for those free kicks!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who are these "everybody" that expect it to be a walkover? I think we might just shade it but nothing more.

Those "everybody" fans who think it will an easy 2 or 3 goal victory

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I expect a clean sheet, and difficult to see us not putting 8 or more past them.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Thought back against derby who i still think will struggle this season,lost to palace aswell,that's two of the poorest possible sides in this league and 4 goals conceded.

On paper we should win 3-0 but will settle for 5-0:cheers:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't see the gaylacticos that Gus has now assembled not winning this one to be honest, but you never know.

Jones is a decent manager, they've got Bothroyd, Mattock won't let them down, but not in the class of Bridge or Bruno.

Heart is cautious , head says a big win - and I mean it that way round.
Made the change, for you.

D

Deleted member 22389

There are no easy games in this league, where you can safely say you are gauranteed to win. Every team is a threat.

That's the difference between League 1 and the Championship. Teams in league one can be shit all match, players can go to sleep, but in the Championship there are always 3 or 4 players than can punish you in seconds. One mistake and that's your lot.

I think it will be close but will sneak a win. Everyone beats everyone in this league. Sheff Wed should not be underestimated. I would prefer we where playing Sheffield Rangers lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here