Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sex Offenders Register

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I don't know the % of people living in any street anywhere that could be on this register for something trivial to something more serious.

It's a fair bet that on average, every single road in any given area will have several people on this list for whatever reason...there are no stereotypes...could be male/female/young/old etc...

There is likely to be at least one other person on the original posters street that has probably done something more serious that the chap in question! :facepalm:

Don't forget it is reckoned that he has done time so it must have been fairly serious.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Don't forget it is reckoned that he has done time so it must have been fairly serious.

'Reckoned' to have done time is not much to build a meaningful assessment of someone and what to do about them.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Check his letter box does he get the Guardian delivered? Check his TV does he watch the BBC? It is all part of a looney left conspiracy to shag right wing kids and turn them into egotistical lunatics with no empathy.

Are you referring to Jack Straw's brother?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Because Labour signed up to the Human rights act lock stock and barrel then there's nothing you can do about it. Pedophiles and any pervert have the right to a nice private life just like you and me, Thanks Tony Blair you leftie shit for brain cock.

You are a moron.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
I think you need to review your posts on this thread because you've gone from 'Do I tell my neighbours about the bloke on the Sex Offenders Register' to 'my iffy Prison Officer mate recognised him, said he's done time for sex offences and we've assumed he's on the register' to 'it's reckoned he's done time'.

So you've gone from definite sex offender on the register who lives alone and looks dodgy to 'we reckon he's done time' when in reality you don't know if he's done time, if he's on the register of if he's even got a criminal record. Still think you should tell your neighbours? ???

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
This guy lived on his own...

LeonLeon.jpg

Oh er...um....OK the OP is right, lynch him he must be a nonce.

leon+(1).jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here