Sevilla friendly

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Still not decided on this yet but just checked and looks like about 300 seats left, mainly in W1A. Do you think the north will be opened for sale? IF a couple of quality signings come in next week, I think it will.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Still not decided on this yet but just checked and looks like about 300 seats left, mainly in W1A. Do you think the north will be opened for sale? IF a couple of quality signings come in next week, I think it will.

There's loads in the East to sell before the north opens.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Oh, is that why I could not select certain areas. Thought they had sold out as only 25 left in East stand at the moment.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
''Thought they had sold out as only 25 left in East stand''
''There's loads in the East to sell''

Hmmmm

I *think* that they shut down sales of ESL other than E1D and E1E. All of ESL was available one day and when I went back the next only those two blocks were available. Suspect that when they've all gone they'll open some more on in ESL.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Gotta go on tomorrow and sort out new fan numbers to try and get 4 seats together so I can take 3 grandsons from Brum to the game. Not sure whether to go East (stunning view of the most impressive stand) or West Upper (for the birds eye view of the pitch)

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Gotta go on tomorrow and sort out new fan numbers to try and get 4 seats together so I can take 3 grandsons from Brum to the game. Not sure whether to go East (stunning view of the most impressive stand) or West Upper (for the birds eye view of the pitch)

West upper not open.

Jul 7, 2003

West Upper was not on sale the other day - only West Lower and East Lower. West Lower seats were all towards the ends - some East Lower seats available centrally. Don't think you need fan numbers to buy for the friendly.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
West Upper was not on sale the other day - only West Lower and East Lower. West Lower seats were all towards the ends - some East Lower seats available centrally. Don't think you need fan numbers to buy for the friendly.

Thanks. East then :thumbsup:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Blocks E1C & E1F now available.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Completely unable to buy online. Hopefully if I call the box office tomorrow they can get them to me by Friday along with my car park pass not yet received. Always a problem isn't it :shrug:

el punal

But how many bhafc fans will:

A: Realise
B: Care
Could it be that many Albion fans live some distance away from Brighton (inc. me) and so the commitment to attend is less than for a league/cup game? Having said that if the game was being played on my door step I would probably go. The cost of supporting our glorious team can be expensive, as it is I'll be going to the Forest, Fulham and Blackburn matches all being played in the first two weeks of the season. Can't wait!

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Completely unable to buy online. Hopefully if I call the box office tomorrow they can get them to me by Friday along with my car park pass not yet received. Always a problem isn't it :shrug:

Does the car park pass let you in for the friendly this year? I can't keep up with the changes they make every season for what it does and doesn't give you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports