Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sevilla friendly

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If it looks like being sunny I will cycle it. Otherwise, I might give it a miss.

Never again I gonna cycle from Shoreham. Everyone was down the beach walking across the cycle lanes.

Ice cream seller would have done well outside. Last time I saw one as at the Palace play-off match. He only sold four that night.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I listened to most of it on t'interned, then decided to go for a cycle along Whitstable sea front, then a bit of gardening. Opened up the laptop ten minutes ago and the commentary kicked back into life from when I'd closed the laptop. I'm listening to it now. Extraordinary, this technology malarkey.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
P8020216.JPG

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
The attendance was a couple of thousand more than what Premier League Watford got for their game against Sevilla on Friday.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Never again I gonna cycle from Shoreham. Everyone was down the beach walking across the cycle lanes.

Ice cream seller would have done well outside. Last time I saw one as at the Palace play-off match. He only sold four that night.

You're much better off using old Shoreham road.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The attendance was a couple of thousand more than what Premier League Watford got for their game against Sevilla on Friday.

Indeed. Think there could've been quite an atmosphere if the stewards hadn't made the seville fans sit down after 30 seconds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here