Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sevilla friendly

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Does the car park pass let you in for the friendly this year? I can't keep up with the changes they make every season for what it does and doesn't give you.

Had to pay extra to cover friendlies and potential cup games - £20 extra on a disabled pass. Worth it to avoid confusion & grief if needed and if not needed then what the hell, my tough luck :lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Being a complete and utter klutz when it comes to anything with a keyboard I had to revert to the telephone to order my tickets. Wonderfully helpful and efficient staff who still have time for a conversational word to make callers feel that we are all part of the club. Can't praise them enough (as long as my tickets arrive safely on time)! :lolol:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
What are the chances we can meet up- you have always made me laugh since I got on NSC

You couldn't afford me, Honky Tonks.
1406934075448_wps_3_THE_late_comedian_Dick_Em.jpg

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
How many tickets have been sold for today?

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Recon about 5000 at best.

BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 24m24 minutes ago
A crowd of 10,967 for #BHAFC v Sevilla today at the Amex. Thank you all for your support.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 24m24 minutes ago
A crowd of 10,967 for #BHAFC v Sevilla today at the Amex. Thank you all for your support.

I'm guessing this figure includes every 1901er.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Congratulations to the club. Attracting the Europa champions then beating them. It's a good way to end the pre-season.

Winning the pre-season 12-3 aint bad . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here