Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious Warning To All Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It isn't a serious warning to all Brighton fans since it isn't a warning to me. I have no intention of throwing a flare, a coin or even a paper cup.

We all know that the only thing you throw is a hissy fit............

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
I hate flares at football, and I don't want to be stuck in a stand when some stupid prat is careless with one and something like what happened at Bradford happens.
I know it wasn't a flare that started it, but try arguing that it couldn't happen.

Errrrrrrrrrr because the stands are no longer made of wood.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
FFS, why dont you swallow your pride and admit he is right.
He is a steward at St Marys (I believe) and the rules have been relayed to him by the FA and his club. He has told you what is going to happen, based on our 5% moronic following, especially after the two recent cases against Peterborough and Woking.
Perhaps this is partly the reason that FCUM have only been issued with 845 tickets after their invasion against Rochdale and their reputation.
If it kicks off on Tuesday, then look forward to us only getting a piss poor allocation,even if its a Premier club in the next round, if we beat FCUM.
I was bought up in the North Stand in the 70's and in those days you could get away with it, times have changed.

Going with the allocation point,did those who watched the manc derby the other week hear the comentator point out that United's away allocation had been dropped because of their pesistant disregarding of the standing rule.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Going with the allocation point,did those who watched the manc derby the other week hear the comentator point out that United's away allocation had been dropped because of their pesistant disregarding of the standing rule.

Wolves are considering abandoning their plan to redevelop Molinuex because they have been threatened with a reduced capacity (because of persistent standing). If their capacity is reduced, there is no point in spending millions on 3 bigger stands.

That, my friends, is a fact.

Anyway, back to the point of the thread. Now that we have been warned, anyone that bring flares is, in my opinion, an idiot. Not because flares are dangerous, but because they are risking having our away allocations reduced. Forget everything else, I've often thought we have the best away fans in the league, but we won't be as good if we have less seats to fill.

Feb 14, 2010
Wolves are considering abandoning their plan to redevelop Molinuex because they have been threatened with a reduced capacity (because of persistent standing). If their capacity is reduced, there is no point in spending millions on 3 bigger stands.

That, my friends, is a fact.

Anyway, back to the point of the thread. Now that we have been warned, anyone that bring flares is, in my opinion, an idiot. Not because flares are dangerous, but because they are risking having our away allocations reduced. Forget everything else, I've often thought we have the best away fans in the league, but we won't be as good if we have less seats to fill.

Really? When will the Kop capacity be cut in half for constant standing. But either way, the point is the same, clubs should understand that whilst I am not a teenager anymore and I wi sit down many kids want to do what I did when I was a kid and stand / sing. One size does not fit all and bullying will not be well received. Why not just work with the customers and make it work for everyone instead of being officious.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Really? When will the Kop capacity be cut in half for constant standing. But either way, the point is the same, clubs should understand that whilst I am not a teenager anymore and I wi sit down many kids want to do what I did when I was a kid and stand / sing. One size does not fit all and bullying will not be well received. Why not just work with the customers and make it work for everyone instead of being officious.

According to the local rag in these parts (I live down the road from Molineux), they are seriously considering this. One thing we do have to bear in mind is that the safety certificate is issued by local authorities, so what may be acceptable in Liverpool may not be acceptable in Wolverhampton (and definitely won't be acceptable in Southampton!).

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Fair comment and the minority may well ruin it for the majority.

Didn't we get a warning over standing at away games at Derby a few years back ?

No wonder Withdean is shit. people like you, bet you're the twat behind me who moans when I sing.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
How about - Designated flare people. Surely if people who were approved by the F.A and the Club then it would cut down the danger :shrug:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No wonder Withdean is shit. people like you, bet you're the twat behind me who moans when I sing.

Don't be a complete and utter **** all your life.

Withdean is shit because it is a soulless pile of sh1te where no atmosphere can be generated.

If I sit behind you I will eat you alive.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010
Can't beileve this thread. over the years everyone was saying how flares were brilliant and got the crowed going, now you've got the people who make withdean what is is complaining, make your minds up, ffs.

Just pray I'm not sat to any of you wininging pricks at Falmer otherwise it'll be like withdean all over again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What ever tool, we'll have a chat next time we meet on the train or if I see you at Southampton.

You won't see me on the train, however happy to have a "chat" whenever

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good, see you at St marys Tuesday.

Excellent looking forward to it and I had better bring my tool as well...................

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lets see if you are so f***ing brave on tuesday 4 eyes. best remove your specks that evening.

Jesus I am really going to enjoy this, who is the keyboard warrior now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here