[Albion] Seem Tottenham Fans Seem Interested In Mr Potter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Conte now emerging as strong favourite - talks rumoured to have reached the stage of discussing specific terms.

Are those terms off loading Dier, Doherty, Lloris et al - then we'll talk some more.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Spurs will do well to land Conte, the guy has had a sustained period of success and is just the sort of passionate, focused leader to inspire his players.

He also likes the 3-5-2 formation so will need to sign a couple of centre backs to make that work.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I think Spurs will do well to land Conte, the guy has had a sustained period of success and is just the sort of passionate, focused leader to inspire his players.

He also likes the 3-5-2 formation so will need to sign a couple of centre backs to make that work.

Id rather him than mopo

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What’s that Pink Floyd song ? The tune just popped into my head when I read your post

Son Heung-Min Crazy Diamond?

Arnold White Hart Lane?

See Ndombele Play?

Winks You Were Here?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Conte to Spurs
Nuno to Everton
Bruno Lage to Wolves seems a done deal
Palace will end up with Eddie Howe or Allardyce?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Conte to Spurs
Nuno to Everton
Bruno Lage to Wolves seems a done deal
Palace will end up with Eddie Howe or Allardyce?

Sounds like a plan except Everton want a bigger name than Nuno and Nuno has had extended talks with Palace (allegedly).

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Who could have imagined Spurs new manager appointment would turn into a shitshow... Yesterday it seemed Conte was pretty much dead certain to be their new manager, now the deal seems to be certainly dead. They have no idea what they are doing.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Seems the word from Sky Italy is that Conte is inclined to turn down the spurs job.

[tweet]1400911201769512967[/tweet]

Lots of Spurs fans on twitter seem angry at Levy again. this one made me laugh:

[tweet]1400885705837010949[/tweet]

EDIT:
And now...

[tweet]1400921859789557763[/tweet]

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Who could have imagined Spurs new manager appointment would turn into a shitshow... Yesterday it seemed Conte was pretty much dead certain to be their new manager, now the deal seems to be certainly dead. They have no idea what they are doing.

They do. They just can't get their intended target.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's not easy trying to chase down clubs owned by oligarchs and Middle Eastern states. Part of me feels sorry for both Everton and Spurs fans this week because not so long ago they got elite managers in Mourinho and Ancelotti yet here they are outside the top 6, both way off the the pace, scrabbling around for managers and trying vainly to keep their big stars happy.

The bottom line is Spurs under Joe Lewis and Daniel Levy will never splash the sort of cash that is required to compete at the top level. The Harry Kane saga and now Conte is final confirmation that with their board they will never win anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports