Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See you next season!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Lets be fair to the Mighty Wednesday. Being the better club is nothing to do with league position, after all Portsmouth will remain the greatest club in the world for as long as it exists.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Lets be fair to the Mighty Wednesday. Being the better club is nothing to do with league position, after all Portsmouth will remain the greatest club in the world for as long as it exists.

Leeds, Wednesday, Portsmouth, and to some extent Luton.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Leeds, Wednesday, Portsmouth, and to some extent Luton.

Why have you left off the statutory :lolol: ?
Leeds United :lolol:
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol:
Portsmouth :lolol:
even Crystal Palace deserve a :laugh:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Why have Sheffield Wednesday got an Owl on their badge? Surely it should be a white elephant?

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Presumably non-season-ticket-holding Albion fans thought there was no chance of getting tickets, due to the thousands of Wednesday fans snapping them up once the away allocation sold out.

Massive club. Huge.

We took less than 400 to their ground though.

Shame both games were midweek.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Just to be clear: Pompey have the Greatest Fans In The World, regardless of how great they are as a club on the pitch.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Just to be clear: Pompey have the Greatest Fans In The World, regardless of how great they are as a club on the pitch.

But can they still be TGFITW without a club? I presume so. 30,000 fans will gather in a park and watch a selection of fat tattoed men recreate their entirely legitamate FA cup triumph. Making them not just TGFITW but The Greatest Historical Re-enactment Society in the World

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've lived in Sheffield for over 20 years. Great city, United are a proper club, Wednesday just aren't really. I've no allegiance either way, it's just how it is.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But can they still be TGFITW without a club? I presume so. 30,000 fans will gather in a park and watch a selection of fat tattoed men recreate their entirely legitamate FA cup triumph. Making them not just TGFITW but The Greatest Historical Re-enactment Society in the World

:clap2:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Wednesday (lol) are ok; I think the whole MASSIVE thing is a bit of irony by some of their fans that's lost on us.

If you were to form an opinion of Brighton fans from the sort that bother to troll other teams' message boards, then you'd probably reckon that we're a bunch of twats as well. In fact you could probably come to a similar conclusion by reading the posts of some of the most vocal/regular posters on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here