See you next season!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Spanish forward who cost 3 million.

Wednesday top scorer: Antonio - 9
Ulloa - 10 (and he's only been here since January).

Also, he's not Spanish. Nice try though, but we'll have to dock you a point for being uneducated. Still shouldn't be surprised.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
New season, new start.

At least we haven't spent silly money, espeically on some dodgy Spanish forward who cost 3 million. No good luck to you, I don't like Brighton new stadium and a bit of cash and you think you're world beaters. Alot of Brighton fans come on Wednesday boards gloating, not sure why, but suppose this was a chance to get back at you.

WOW!!!.....You've been waiting all day to post on here, you really don't have much going on in your real life, I would wish you good luck next season but that probably won't help you personally!.

Feb 3, 2013
New season, new start.

At least we haven't spent silly money, espeically on some dodgy Spanish forward who cost 3 million. No good luck to you, I don't like Brighton new stadium and a bit of cash and you think you're world beaters. Alot of Brighton fans come on Wednesday boards gloating, not sure why, but suppose this was a chance to get back at you.

Wednesday Funny Horse Photos (3).jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: , nearly as hilarious as Crystal Palace :lolol:

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
New season, new start.

Oh my god. I can't even comprehend the utter stupidity of this post. :facepalm:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Truly unbelievable. It utterly stuns me that people like you are sad and pathetic enough to make posts like this. Why? Just why? As for being light years ahead of you, that is totally correct, we are as we finished 4TH while you finished deep in a relegation fight. I'm sure even someone with as low an IQ as you can understand that this means we are a lot better than you.
When we won League 1 , Sheffield Wednesday (massive club) :lolol: finished 37 points behind us , this season they shortened the gap to 17 points.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Being mocked by a wednesday fan. Wow. Who exactly? A side struggling against relegation with a delusion of past grandeur and a cretinous ****wit with a scrumcap as their key player. What a MASSIVE club they are, SMASHING their way heroically clear of the footballing BEHEMOTHS that are BARNSLEY and BRISTOL CITY. Truly humbling to be put in our place by such greatness as we fall fractionally short of the premier league.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Being mocked by a wednesday fan. Wow. Who exactly? A side struggling against relegation with a delusion of past grandeur and a cretinous ****wit with a scrumcap as their key player. What a MASSIVE club they are, SMASHING their way heroically clear of the footballing BEHEMOTHS that are BARNSLEY and BRISTOL CITY. Truly humbling to be put in our place by such greatness as we fall fractionally short of the premier league.

F**k them.

Although their attendences were pretty impressive given how crap they've been this season.

Still wouldn't swap places with them.

LeicestershireGull

Sep 11, 2012
Lets not forget that the Wednesday fans filled up what was the current capacity of the Amex on a Friday night.Decent fans having a bit of a laugh.That's what football is about.We lost,but were still a million miles away from Gillingham,we should be bloody grateful we are where we are.And as for the Pikeys,they still have to play a very very good Watford side.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
To be fair Kelham Island is a great place to drink

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012
Commiserations all.....not interested in gloating, especially when we didn't even make the play offs. It sounds as though you've no complaints on the night. It happens !!

Hopefully Watford will go up, because it's a dreary day out without even the compensation of a nice walk around the allotments any more.

See you next season.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
:O

Thought you were light years ahead of us? Still in the same division!
Wow..you are an angry man/woman.

Take my advice, go out, get a partner, start a life. Believe me when I say there really is more to this. Peace be with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports