Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

See you next season!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thought you were light years ahead of us? Still in the same division!
Man U and Stoke are still in the same division :shrug:

But thanks for posting, I'm humbled that a fan from a club as big as yours has paid us a visit.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Thanks for cheering me up a little by giving me the chance to have a chuckle before I go bed @ Mrs SWFC_FAN

Sheffield Wednesday:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lol::laugh::lolol::lol::laugh:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Means sweet fook all though fella.

We beat you 3-1 at our place, I came on here and a number of you arrogantly said we won't be in the same division next season. Looking forward to next season, little old Brighton will be back to their usual selfs once the novelty of the new ground has worn off, and you lose some key players.

We smashed you 3-0 at ours, a bigger margin. You're not a big club anymore, little man. So drop the attitude.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Good bounce, I like how you've waited until it's mathematically impossible for Wednesday :lolol: to overtake us :thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Means sweet fook all though fella.

We beat you 3-1 at our place, I came on here and a number of you arrogantly said we won't be in the same division next season. Looking forward to next season, little old Brighton will be back to their usual selfs once the novelty of the new ground has worn off, and you lose some key players.

Let me guess... we'll have 4th season syndrome next year? ???

Wednesday :lolol:

Fool.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
While it's mildly embarrassing to find oneself descending to this level of 'banter', it is instructive – all right then, hugely enjoyable – to learn from the Football League's own statistics that even the Albion's lowest recorded attendance this season (25,725) exceeds Wednesday's biggest (25,279).

Even more entertainingly, for Albion's lowest attendance, the visitors were… [Drum roll]… Step Forward...

Sheffield Wednesday.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Sheffield Wednesday
laughing-animals-26.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Even more entertainingly, for Albion's lowest attendance, the visitors were… [Drum roll]… Step Forward...

Sheffield Wednesday.

Presumably non-season-ticket-holding Albion fans thought there was no chance of getting tickets, due to the thousands of Wednesday fans snapping them up once the away allocation sold out.

Massive club. Huge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here