Seating at palace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm still pissed off with the 2 sad fucks at Middlesbrough who insisted on sitting in the correct seats in the back row which nearly got Russ ejected for foul and abusive language when the stewards got involved.

that's terrible, your poor mate, hope he's alright, swearing at all those stewards must have been traumatic for him. I trust the '2 sad fucks' were reported to the club, hopefully they'll have their STs revoked

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
2 together Block T row 23 (at the back I assume?) will get their earlyish as want to sit in me own seat next to my brother as per tickets

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
2 together Block T row 23 (at the back I assume?) will get their earlyish as want to sit in me own seat next to my brother as per tickets

You're in the middle of the block and you're going to SIT? Have fun watching the back of the people standing in front of you for 90 minutes. :lolol: :wanker:

philmyglass

Banned
Jan 26, 2012
when you are issued with a ticket it'll have a row and/or seat number, If so this is 'your' seat, so sit in it

If someone is already in 'your' seat you have two options, a) go and sit in a diffrent one or b) ask the person politely but firmly to move, this may result in one of the following c) they move d)they explain politely that someone is already in 'their' seat so they are now in 'your' seat, they may at this stage seek the arbitration of a steward. e) the reply is along the line of, f*** off you twat go and sit somewhere else, your options now include f) doing as your told g) telling a steward h) standing up for yourself and physically removing said person from 'your' seat although you may at this stage need to take on his mates as well, however if you decide to go straight to option a) there is a good chance you will be on the recieving end of the other options mentioned, however as we go through this pantomime every time we sell our allocation, feel free to do you what you f***ing well like, but if it's the approval of the small followers of NSC you're after then I don't think you'll get it, hope this helps

Don't miss tomorrows topic: getting a train from Brighton to East Croydon

I thought Palace had some donuts on our boards but you lot are a complete bunch of Nigels. Lets face it you will probably be leaving at half time in anycase. who gives a monkeys about seating,

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
I thought Palace had some donuts on our boards but you lot are a complete bunch of Nigels. Lets face it you will probably be leaving at half time in anycase. who gives a monkeys about seating,

This 'fill my arse' girlie is a bit of a charactor isn't she!:love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports