Seating at palace

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
This has probably been covered but will the seating be sit where you want or sit in your allocated seat?

I ask this question as me and mate's purchased tickets at different times cos of loyalty points issue meaning our seats aren't together.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Getting in on the first page of an epic binfest. I'll probably try and sit in my allocated seat, if I can't then I'll try and find the next best available to me.

Can't be arsed with arguments, just want to enjoy the atmosphere/match. If someone desperately wants my seat to sit with their mates then not going to kick up about it. (going on my loansome :( )

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Considering that most of us have had to buy tickets at different times then it can only be sit where you like.

I am going in a group and only two people have seats together.

Sit where you like is a must ???

P.S. When are they sending the tickets out? I brought mine middle of last week but have not received yet? got a email confirmation mind and the site says it will send out 3 working days before kick off (so assume tomorrow). But noticed the odd comment of people saying they have theirs?

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Last time when we won 1-0 I didn't even have a seat to stand in front of I stood in one of the aisles along with about 100 others, The stewards didn't say a thing and we stayed there the whole game.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
This has probably been covered but will the seating be sit where you want or sit in your allocated seat?

I ask this question as me and mate's purchased tickets at different times cos of loyalty points issue meaning our seats aren't together.

Are you going to be able to make it until next Tuesday evening without exploding??

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
inside-top-caravan2[1].jpg

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
My allocated seat is near the bang, so I'm going to DEMAND it, having been stuck down the front at St Marys.

when you are issued with a ticket it'll have a row and/or seat number, If so this is 'your' seat, so sit in it

If someone is already in 'your' seat you have two options, a) go and sit in a diffrent one or b) ask the person politely but firmly to move, this may result in one of the following c) they move d)they explain politely that someone is already in 'their' seat so they are now in 'your' seat, they may at this stage seek the arbitration of a steward. e) the reply is along the line of, f*** off you twat go and sit somewhere else, your options now include f) doing as your told g) telling a steward h) standing up for yourself and physically removing said person from 'your' seat although you may at this stage need to take on his mates as well, however if you decide to go straight to option a) there is a good chance you will be on the recieving end of the other options mentioned, however as we go through this pantomime every time we sell our allocation, feel free to do you what you f***ing well like, but if it's the approval of the small followers of NSC you're after then I don't think you'll get it, hope this helps

Don't miss tomorrows topic: getting a train from Brighton to East Croydon

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports