Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seating at palace

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
when you are issued with a ticket it'll have a row and/or seat number, If so this is 'your' seat, so sit in it

If someone is already in 'your' seat you have two options, a) go and sit in a diffrent one or b) ask the person politely but firmly to move this may result in one of the following c) they move d)they explain politely that someone is already in 'their' seat so they are now in 'your' seat, they may at this stage seek the arbitration of a steward. e) the reply is along the line of, f*** off you twat go and sit somewhere else, your options now include f) doing as your told g) telling a steward h) standing up for yourself and physically removing said person from 'your' seat although you may at this stage need to take on his mates as well, however if you decide to go straight to option a) there is a good chance you will be on the recieving end of the other options mentioned, however as we go through this pantomime every time we sell our allocation, feel free to do you what you f***ing well like, but if it's the approval of the small followers of NSC you're after then I don't think you'll get it, hope this helps

.........Tomorrow can you cover shoe lace tying and bottom wiping?

Although vecro shoes have improved over the years, skiddy pants are still skiddy pants!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
when you are issued with a ticket it'll have a row and/or seat number, If so this is 'your' seat, so sit in it

If someone is already in 'your' seat you have two options, a) go and sit in a diffrent one or b) ask the person politely but firmly to move, this may result in one of the following c) they move d)they explain politely that someone is already in 'their' seat so they are now in 'your' seat, they may at this stage seek the arbitration of a steward. e) the reply is along the line of, f*** off you twat go and sit somewhere else, your options now include f) doing as your told g) telling a steward h) standing up for yourself and physically removing said person from 'your' seat although you may at this stage need to take on his mates as well, however if you decide to go straight to option a) there is a good chance you will be on the recieving end of the other options mentioned, however as we go through this pantomime every time we sell our allocation, feel free to do you what you f***ing well like, but if it's the approval of the small followers of NSC you're after then I don't think you'll get it, hope this helps

Don't miss tomorrows topic: getting a train from Brighton to East Croydon

This is absolutely the correct answer.

The best advice is to get there early and sit in your seat if you're precious about it. If not, then just go where there's space.

The stewards should enforce sitting in your allocated seat if all seats are sold, but they can rarely be bothered with the hassle, and no matter how much they try, some just think it's their right to sit where they like, despite this plainly not being the case.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
This is absolutely the correct answer.

The best advice is to get there early and sit in your seat if you're precious about it. If not, then just go where there's space.

The stewards should enforce sitting in your allocated seat if all seats are sold, but they can rarely be bothered with the hassle, and no matter how much they try, some just think it's their right to sit where they like, despite this plainly not being the case.

What seat are u in ????

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Those little wooden things at selhurst, I am not sure if i would even define one as a "seat"

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea

If someone is already in 'your' seat you have two options, a) go and sit in a diffrent one or b) ask the person politely but firmly to move, this may result in one of the following c) they move d)they explain politely that someone is already in 'their' seat so they are now in 'your' seat, they may at this stage seek the arbitration of a steward. e) the reply is along the line of, f*** off you twat go and sit somewhere else, your options now include f) doing as your told g) telling a steward h) standing up for yourself and physically removing said person from 'your' seat although you may at this stage need to take on his mates as well, however if you decide to go straight to option a) there is a good chance you will be on the recieving end of the other options mentioned, however as we go through this pantomime every time we sell our allocation, feel free to do you what you f***ing well like, but if it's the approval of the small followers of NSC you're after then I don't think you'll get it, hope this helps

Brilliant.

You sir, if you haven't already, will go far in life.

My favourite NSC post of 2012 so far.

D

Deleted member 18477

sit where you want for this one... as i'm not going! the radio will be attached to my ear that night!

D

Deleted member 18477

haha!!!

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
NwjRW.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
anyone sat in my seat will get a butch manly slap with my new Olympics manbag

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Brilliant.

Best live up to your promise about tomorrow's hot topic.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
of course if last time is anything to go buy I will be trying to restrain N1Gull from being set upon by the stewards

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::ffsparr::facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here