Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewals

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Well done!
Right behind the goal?

Yep apparently so right in the heart of north stand I cannot wait. Sat there a few times this season and loved every second of it. For me I like to watch a game but atmosphere plays a big part on me enjoying or not :).. Row j though so I hope I'm not in line with the cross bar hehe

Who are those in the current buying period? It is just waiting list?

Are there some on the waiting list, who are waiting to buy, but are not allowed yet?

Anyone waiting for a move to be completed?

Anyone not on the waiting list who wants to buy?

Not many/if any have sold the past few days.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Has anyone else been debited too much for this month?

Yep. My ticket is right, my youngest lad's is right (aged 6) but my eldest (9) was down as under 18 not under 10. Worked out about £10 more on the DD but i leave exactly enough in to cover my bills and draw the rest. Hence DD failed and i gt letter saying £10 admin fee blah blah. Quick phone call and admin fee taken off. Winner

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Silly question, but it just automatically renews doesn't it?

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
Has anyone who requested to move had confirmation yet?

Applied to move from WSL to North or WSU, but nothing's come in yet.

Think it was around about this week when Emails were going to sent out.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
I initially requested to move back in January, however the ticket office screwed it up & put me on the new ST waiting list (e.g. new fan number etc...)

Phoned them up and got that corrected and got added to the ST movers list.

Had an e-mail from the club on the way up to Peterborough telling me that they couldn't accommodate my move request, not amused.

Interesting to see how many of the non-renewers suddenly change their mind if we make the Prem - ST's will be like gold dust.

DanielT

I initially requested to move back in January, however the ticket office screwed it up & put me on the new ST waiting list (e.g. new fan number etc...)

Phoned them up and got that corrected and got added to the ST movers list.

Had an e-mail from the club on the way up to Peterborough telling me that they couldn't accommodate my move request, not amused.

Just go in and say you're on the list and are here to pick your new seat. Be confident. Don't mention the email

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yup, just call or go in club shop and they will sort.

I went in on Friday and moved from ESU wings to WSU centre.....then ironically got an email this week saying my move could not be accomodated!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't castigate the people who are not renewing because they couldn't make enough games for it to be worthwhile. It's good that they are not renewing - it means there will be less empty seats.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Yep apparently so right in the heart of north stand I cannot wait. Sat there a few times this season and loved every second of it. For me I like to watch a game but atmosphere plays a big part on me enjoying or not :).. Row j though so I hope I'm not in line with the cross bar hehe

You will be fine, i'm in row H, NW, good spec, a couple of rows up in J will be very good.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Has anyone who requested to move had confirmation yet?

Applied to move from WSL to North or WSU, but nothing's come in yet.

Think it was around about this week when Emails were going to sent out.

Yes call them, i sent an email months ago and got confirmation that i was on the list. I then go the email in error at the end of March saying i could move as it was for "health reasons" but when i called the confessed they'd sent that to everyone and the would re email everyone else in two weeks. I got a bit worried when i saw people on here celebrating their moves so i called them again last week and sorted three moves on the spot. They said they were only emailing who were unlikely to get a move so the onus is on you to call them up.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you paid last season my direct debit then yes granny, it should renew automatically, but ...

If you paid in full, it won't.

Cool....dd payer.

That is good news, I thought I had missed the deadline

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here