Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewals

Jimmy Grimble

Hmm. I'm on the waiting list to move seats but haven't received an email about the likelihood of a move. [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] when did you get yours?

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Guys, i was on the waitlist to move and was told i'd receive an email later this week. I happened to be at the ground yesterday for the game and i asked if they could sort it out there and then and they did. I'd just ring up or pop in you never know.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hmm. I'm on the waiting list to move seats but haven't received an email about the likelihood of a move. [MENTION=13055]Ninja Elephant[/MENTION] when did you get yours?

I got the email almost straight after my request. I got the custom email that my request had been received and would be worked, then a few days after I got the message saying it was unlikely they'd be able to accomodate my move.

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
Why are they moving to the NW? What row are they leaving in the ESU

Me and the two mates I sit with have moved from the ESU to Block N1H - we're surrounded by kids in the East, which isn't really the environment I want to watch my football in. We tried it, and it hasn't worked out. Crakcing view of the game, but constant standing up to let children through for crisps / drinks / a piss has got very wearing. I got out of my seat 14 times in the first half on Saturday. Enough.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Me and the two mates I sit with have moved from the ESU to Block N1H - we're surrounded by kids in the East, which isn't really the environment I want to watch my football in. We tried it, and it hasn't worked out. Crakcing view of the game, but constant standing up to let children through for crisps / drinks / a piss has got very wearing. I got out of my seat 14 times in the first half on Saturday. Enough.

That could of been the plonkers I'm normally with.They are all 24 year olds but behave like children:wrong: I was in 1901 Saturday so I am NOT GUILTY:ohmy:

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I'm on the waiting list for my first season ticket I'm phoning straight away tomorrow am I too late for the direct debit option?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'm on the waiting list for my first season ticket I'm phoning straight away tomorrow am I too late for the direct debit option?

Probably first payment immediately, followed by DD to start on May 1st

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

They will ask for the first months to be paid by card and then you would pay the rest over 11 months

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here