Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewals

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Two of us not renewing, will not pay transport levy when we use no25 bus on our bus passes.

It's a small amount to pay for a ST. You got a ST last season and was paying for it then, look at it as a cost of watching Brighton play. Do not start breaking down what you ST money is used for and see it as paying for good players.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Two of us not renewing, will not pay transport levy when we use no25 bus on our bus passes.

The transport levy is required to part fund the transport plan required by the council for the planning consent.

Without this, no stadium, and hence this is a benefit to all.

So you'd rather not pay for it, and expect Tony Bloom to do so himself :ffsparr:

Last edited:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Truly pathetic, it's good to see the lightweights are being thinned out & the fact you named yourself after that loser Jim Cannon is also shameful. Adios

Jan 30, 2008
It's a small amount to pay for a ST. You got a ST last season and was paying for it then, look at it as a cost of watching Brighton play. Do not start breaking down what you ST money is used for and see it as paying for good players.
YEAH !!!......... of course it is :facepalm:
regards
DR

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Not renewing my season for the following reasons, too many matches played other than on Saturday pm which conflicts with both my and family other interests,in future will attend on basis of how we are playing,who the opposition are and is the club signing necessary players.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
i can afford it , i just prefer to pick and choose these day :wink:
regards
DR

I was referring to the original poster who stated that the reason he wasn't renewing was down to the transport levy.

I am, of course, very pleased you find yourself in the happy position that you can pick or choose!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not renewing my season for the following reasons, too many matches played other than on Saturday pm which conflicts with both my and family other interests,in future will attend on basis of how we are playing,who the opposition are and is the club signing necessary players.

U have a list of players u think the club should sign (tongue planted firmly in cheek)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Necessary for what?

If you think you will go to 19 or more games, then your season ticket will still prove to be good value. If you go to even less, but can lend your season ticket to someone else, you could do OK too.

Do also remember, the season is starting a week earlier next year which will mean more Saturday fixtures.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I sat under the STEWARD/POLICE box thingy at the weekend. Much preferred the atmosphere. thought the view was really good personally. Obviously not as good as ESU but IMO better than Central in the north.

Nearby from WSU, that NW area you mention was a generator of much of the singing last Saturday. It was noticeable.
The Stewards seemed to have eased off too on their relentless campaign on standing.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Oh and don't forget you can watch the results of Man U and Chelsea on sport Saturday come in aswell.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
If people don't want to renew for any particular reason then that's up to them. There's no need to be critical of them for it, it's their money and it's up to them what they want to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here