Attachments

• 2E4B7998-82C0-41F5-961F-C45FD98005D4.jpeg
    2E4B7998-82C0-41F5-961F-C45FD98005D4.jpeg
    334.7 KB · Views: 80

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It'll probably go up. Everything has gone up so it makes sense. Hopefully not by too much though given the current economic climate.

But if it's frozen then fair bloody play.

I don't know what they are going to do but what I do already know is that Chailey Jem is very happy with the decision, whatever it may be
I’ll be disappointed- given transfer revenue, cost of living , and their track record here in last few years, and how ST sakes last season were relatively flat - if it’s anything other than a freeze. So feel free to quote that back at me 👍

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I just wonder if any increase will be sold to us on the basis of no increase in seat prices, but the travel levy has increased due to the higher fuel costs that all of suppliers are having to pay, and therefore its an extra £1 per game.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If there's a need to riase prices they should freeze ST prices and raise match day prices, they could take the edge off a match day increase by offering package deals for the occasional fans. Maybe a pick and mix 3 game package where you choose and an A, B and C game for £100
With pretty much every game selling out, no real need to do that….

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Number of reasons didn’t renew this season, one of them cost, another various ko times clashing with other things.

Been picking and choosing our games, and my 12yo son has enjoyed our tour of the ground as I try to get a different stand / block for each game. Reckon we’ll end up doing 10 games or so. STs for us we’re £750 I think, outlay this season will be about £400. I miss going to each game, but it’s working out well for his enthusiasm as games are much more of a treat now.

Going to miss the loyalty points if things progress past Stoke!!

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
On the 1901 pricing point members have to sign up to a 5 year deal with price rises built in each year. No freeze there.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
A fair solution should be a price freeze for most, but a 50% increase for 1901 members when next permissable.
1901 tickets are going up next season and each of the following years of the five year period. Can't recall the exact numbers but it was about £200 increase from year 1 cost to year 5. So I'd be surprised if there wasn't an increase across the board.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Cant see club dropping Season tickets and tickets including the travel (isn't that contracted somewhere as part of the conditions of being at Falmer?) so the club are somewhat and subsequently us fans held to ransom here hence no incentive for trains to improve the awful services.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here