Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Season Ticket Renewal ...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Would expect that figure to look a little different in a year's time.
Indeed but some fans need to be reminded especially when demanding a manager is backed for a £30M centre back, or when we sell a player to Arsenal/Man City/Chelsea rather than keep them

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Season Ticket Renewal Pack arrived this morning. Up 4%
Pretty reasonable in the circumstances given all the cost increases the club will have faced and accumulated losses Tony is carrying. All those bleating about their 5% pay rises or whatever saying 'but it's effectively a pay cut, inflation is 10%' will presumably be fully supportive too - a 4% increase is effectively a 6% price cut, right ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Surely the millions in transfers not reinvested in purchasing players, the club can afford to reduce season tickets...what a statement that would be. Oh and a bottle of champagne each to celebrate please...
So the chairman isn't allowed to recoup any of his £400m outlay, you need to have a long think about how lucky we are.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Pretty reasonable in the circumstances given all the cost increases the club will have faced and accumulated losses Tony is carrying. All those bleating about their 5% pay rises or whatever saying 'but it's effectively a pay cut, inflation is 10%' will presumably be fully supportive too - a 4% increase is effectively a 6% price cut, right ?

Not only that, but season tickets have been frozen for three consecutive seasons - I think inflation since the last price rise until now is around 18%.

Surely the millions in transfers not reinvested in purchasing players, the club can afford to reduce season tickets...what a statement that would be. Oh and a bottle of champagne each to celebrate please...

Bingo!

When I was informed of the c4% price rise and asked for my gut feel, I said I thought that 85-90% of fans would think it largely reasonable, all things considered.

I said those who complained would state that the club have sold players, not bought us a zillion-pound striker and were now looking to charge us more. And here it is.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Surely Europa League games will be included with season ticket 😜

No.

And one reason for that is, depending on the competition, not all STHs and 1901ers will be able to sit in their own seats due to UEFA policies on tickets for fixtures in their competitions.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Bingo!

When I was informed of the c4% price rise and asked for my gut feel, I said I thought that 85-90% of fans would think it largely reasonable, all things considered.

I said those who complained would state that the club have sold players, not bought us a zillion-pound striker and were now looking to charge us more. And here it is.

Well it didn't need Mystic Meg to predict that :wink:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Rather than phoning does anyone know the process for renewing but changing seats? We 'lost' ours last season as health suggested I wouldn't be going but ended up buying in different seats which we're not fussed about. I lost all my points too :confused:.

Don't think just letting ST expire and buying again after the expiry date would be the most sensible

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not only that, but season tickets have been frozen for three consecutive seasons - I think inflation since the last price rise until now is around 18%.

Bingo!

No offence Divine Leader but that level of foresight won't be winning you the lottery, any time soon.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Rather than phoning does anyone know the process for renewing but changing seats? We 'lost' ours last season as health suggested I wouldn't be going but ended up buying in different seats which we're not fussed about. I lost all my points too :confused:.

Don't think just letting ST expire and buying again after the expiry date would be the most sensible
There will be two windows for switching seats and it will be possible to move into the north, subject to an availability, this year.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Personally, I can't grumble about the modest uplift. Appreciate everyone's circumstances are different, however.

Mine seems to be on a continuous payment authority on my card. Anyone know how you change the card details as mine have changed.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
There will be two windows for switching seats and it will be possible to move into the north, subject to an availability, this year.
Cheers, not sure I'm aiming for the North though! Assume club will publish those dates soon so will keep a lookout for it

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
letter arrived
brightonandhovealbion.com/renew
BUT there does not appear to be a link from this anywhere to actually renew! Anyone else found the mystery link please?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
letter arrived
brightonandhovealbion.com/renew
BUT there does not appear to be a link from this anywhere to actually renew! Anyone else found the mystery link please?
If you pay by Direct Debit, you don't need to do anything.

Beyond that, I understood the renewal launch to be Monday, so it may be the case everything is not live until then. Sounds like Royal Mail have got stuff to some people early for a change.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Cheers, not sure I'm aiming for the North though! Assume club will publish those dates soon so will keep a lookout for it
I only mentioned the North as, from what I understand, moves to there weren't available last time.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
No.

And one reason for that is, depending on the competition, not all STHs and 1901ers will be able to sit in their own seats due to UEFA policies on tickets for fixtures in their competitions.

It was honestly a tongue in cheek post @Bozza based on some of the comments about new season ticket prices (y)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Any info on the sharing scheme? or ability to change name on a ticket?
The sharing scheme will be the same next season as this.

There will be another "name change amnesty" in this renewal window, allowing the name on a ST to be changed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here